Sorry its taken me long to get back to you. Just wanted to make sure what I tell you is accurate.
The price of this car was heavily reflected in its condition when sold in Japan this month. Spec:
Type R, Manual
62000 km\'s Bad Points:
- At start up, more than the usual amount of white smoke is emitted which later on turns its form to black smoke, smoking continuously.
- Front Bumper is cracked, quite badly.
- Rear chassis and front has been repaired.
- Left rear wing, under, front wing, bonnet have been replaced.
- Right door, left door, front wing and rear of the vehicle has been repaired.
- The roof is faded in colour and has too been repaired (Si, this crash sound as bad as yours.............!?)
- Left rear has a fist sized dent and a few small dents on the left side and right side.
- Driver\'s seat has a couple of small rips (approx 1-2 cm) and a couple of cigg burns.
- No rear parcel shelf (dont worry, join the club! :p )Good Points (You do have something to smile about )
- Roll Bar (wonder if thats what kept the crashing driver alive!)
- 17" Rims
- CD & MD player
- Boost Guage
- Temp Guage
- Induction kit
- Big bore exhaust
From the above, its rather apparent that it has been involved in a major collision.
As for the question of being a lemon. I think so. However, its all down to how much you\'ve paid for it and if you\'re aware of what you have purchased.
I wont post how much this was, but you can e mail me on email@example.com
or PM me if you like for any further info.
Hope the above helps.