Linked Events

• Beaulieu (Hampshire): "Simply Japanese" Show: July 28, 2019

Author Topic: Beaulieu:"Simply Japanese" Show, Sunday 28 July (Deadline 30th June)  (Read 3377 times)

Offline Casey

• MRC Factotum
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
  • RX-8 231, RX-7 FB KIMI 1, RX-7 FB KIMI 3
    • UK
    • View Profile
Its a erm.....rotary powered one, yeah thats it  :P
Project for the next 2 weeks then  ;) ;D

Emma might look about 70 with a white goatee but yeah  :sign0098:

Ooops, edited that up above  :-[  :)
RX-8 230 Bridgeported: Racing Brake Disks & 4 pot front calipers,Full Racing Beat (RB) SS Exhaust system,RB ARB's F & R,RB REVI intake,Tein MonoFlex Coilovers & front strut brace.
RX-7, KIMI 1, 1st Gen S2, Silver,1983 - SORN
RX-7, KIMI 2,^^Ditto - now sold
RX-7, KIMI 3, 1st Gen S3, Red,1984

Offline Jamie R

• MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
  • Getting older, fatter, wiser!
    • Worcestershire
    • View Profile
Ill have it done for tomorrow, MOT monday lol
Its just Rotors and GRP

Offline Casey

• MRC Factotum
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • UK
    • View Profile
I'll be inspecting under the bonnet at Beaulieu then  ;) ;D ;D
RX-8 230 Bridgeported: Racing Brake Disks & 4 pot front calipers,Full Racing Beat (RB) SS Exhaust system,RB ARB's F & R,RB REVI intake,Tein MonoFlex Coilovers & front strut brace.

Offline Jamie R

• MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
    • Worcestershire
    • View Profile
Youre on !
Its just Rotors and GRP

Offline LINAS

• View Profile
Good evening everyone...... and to Malcolm.... Very much looking forward to the day .... just an update I will be bringing my FD and a Rx8 to this event (both tickets I bought from Beaulieu directly, as for some reason it was easier....my bad) So please add both cars to your list please..... Not sure if I can make the rendezvous point but will give it a try (ferries and all) and would it be possible to send me 2 stand passes if required... didn’t need them last time.... Anyhow I wish you all a pleasant evening and looking forward to seeing you at Beaulieu.... Ta ta for now... Cheers Linas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RE5

• MRC Full Club Member
    • English Riviera
    • View Profile
Malcolm, I will be travelling from S West so if I can not make RV Timings I will go direct to location.
As we are expecting a good spread of Rotary's, is there a "Seating Plan" on the stand ie - by age/model etc?
Longish range Met looking good :great:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 11:12:21 AM by RE5 »
Current: RX7s   FB S3 & FC S5 Vert

Previously owned:  2 x NSU Ro 80 - 2 x RX7 FB S2 - Suzuki RE5 -Norton Commander - DKW W2000

Offline Casey

• MRC Factotum
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • UK
    • View Profile
I spoke to Chris Holmes (the RX-8OC organiser, along with me too it would now seem  ;)) about this and we agreed it would be a great idea to park everyone's cars in model order  :icon_thumleft:

A little difficult, as we have no idea of the shape or size of the stand area we will have until we arrive. However, we'll try to organise those arriving at the convoy meeting area to leave in some sort of model order, which might help when we arrive. But it might be like herding cats......your patience on the day will be appreciated :13:

I think it would be a great way to show the evolution of Mazda rotaries to the passing public. OK, may not have a full set of models, but an excellent cross section!

Some bad news though  :(  The organisers won't permit us to have stoves on our stand (H&S, fire risk...), so no bacon butties for breakfast   ???

We'll have a large Gazebo though, so are arranging to have hot drinks, plus a selection of "finger food" and cold drinks to be available. Home made scones, with jam and cream have been promised  :P

Offline LINAS

• View Profile
Thanks Malcolm... looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday at Beaulieu... And of course you can use my email address to send 2 stand passes if required ... shouldn’t require them but better safe than sorry.. Would have booked through RX8OC, but it just didn’t seem to work for some reason... Hopefully there will be a bit of space, we’ll see on the day.... reckon I won’t get there till after 9am ferries and all... Sorry!!! Also would you be so kind to remind me about membership renewal... it was on a recurring payment every year but has for some reason unbeknown to me stopped (only saw this couple of days ago) Anyhow Ta ta for now.... Cheers Linas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jamie R

• MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
    • Worcestershire
    • View Profile
I spoke to Chris Holmes (the RX-8OC organiser, along with me too it would now seem  ;)) about this and we agreed it would be a great idea to park everyone's cars in model order  :icon_thumleft:

A little difficult, as we have no idea of the shape or size of the stand area we will have until we arrive. However, we'll try to organise those arriving at the convoy meeting area to leave in some sort of model order, which might help when we arrive. But it might be like herding cats......your patience on the day will be appreciated :13:

I think it would be a great way to show the evolution of Mazda rotaries to the passing public. OK, may not have a full set of models, but

Some bad news though  :(  The organisers won't permit us to have stoves on our stand (H&S, fire risk...), so no bacon butties for breakfast   ???

We'll have a large Gazebo though, so are arranging to have hot drinks, plus a selection of "finger food" and cold drinks to be available. Home made scones, with jam and cream have been promised  :P

Special request if you can find me a spot in a dark corner for my out of sync rotary legacy lol
Its just Rotors and GRP

Offline Casey

• MRC Factotum
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • UK
    • View Profile
Don't worry Jamie, we'll have a naughty boy corner for your scooby  ;D

:) :) :) You won't be alone in a non-rotary on the stand  :icon_thumleft:

Offline boosted

• MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
  • Worryless, Dream more.
    • south west
    • View Profile
And my mrs in the eunos.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

92 FD rx7 Twins 13.5psi. Track car
94 Westfield Se 231 rx8 street port powered. Race car
EAT SLEEP ROTOR REPEAT.

Offline clive

• MRC Founder
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://mazdarotaryparts.com
I have decided to trailer the RX-4 down for two reasons, one we can bring the MRC gazebo for shelter from the sun and two  the CX-7 has COLD AIR-CON   :13:
All the best Clive

Offline boosted

• MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
  • Worryless, Dream more.
    • south west
    • View Profile
Casey could i park my 2 cars together pls.

EAT SLEEP ROTOR REPEAT.

Offline boosted

• MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
  • Worryless, Dream more.
    • south west
    • View Profile
Or at least eunos reasonably close so i can keep an eye on her.

EAT SLEEP ROTOR REPEAT.

Offline Casey

• MRC Factotum
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • UK
    • View Profile
Noted Jon, - we'll see what we can do on the day  :great: