Been a while since I've updated this. Finally got the engine back in the car. Was fairly easy getting it back in, couple of bits took a while as I couldn't remember how they went back but got there eventually.
Unfortunately the car didn't want to come back too life. Had a few issues. First was the ignition amplifier stopped working. It had been wired to the leading coil so had I spark on the trailing plugs not the leading. Removed that and still had issues. Removed the wiring harness for the coils to find the wiring wasn't the best and the cable inside the leading connector plug had pretty much snapped, hanging on by a couple strands of wire. Sorted that, put the car back together. Hoping that had cured my issues, tried starting it and eventually got some signs of life from the engine. It did start but only ran on the front rotor.
So that brings us to today, I've took everything apart again. Found that the rear rotor primary injector is stuck closed. Bit annoyed as I had the injectors sent of for cleaning and testing so not sure why this has happened. I'll be speaking to the company that cleaned them on Tuesday and hopefully they can get it sorted for me. Fingers crossed the next update will be the car is actually running.
Currently still sat looking sorry for itself in bits again.