Cars by Model Type > 1st generation RX-7's

Another Boosted thread FB time....

(1/31) > >>

boosted:
Well, here we go again, wasnt old enough to drive when this car first hit the road...i was 12...lol....dizzys and carbs eek dont know much about them...or FB's atall but not so long ago i knew nothing about rx8's or FD's so although daunting whats the worst that came happen....

so mate i bumped into a while back mentioned it time went on bumped into him again...then again then i got a phone number so arranged a viewing....no idea what i was looking at...then advise from Clive n Casey...another look. bit of hardballing with seller and i paid the full asking price..thats a first :)) but price was fair i believe.

so been stored in garage for 18 years, last 6 month outside....i can only find surface rust...very very nice underneath and starts hot and cold.

i will restore to oem...as best i can. need some paint in places and an mot. at present no clutch and brakes are stuck on...

Interior is very nice.

Boonet gold which have to rectified by either replacement or paint.

Blue 1 for sale too..no mot seen it start right up...pm if you want his number...seller is off grid computer wise and quite strict and looks like a seasoned negotiater....

have not picked up yet...truck off the road atmo.
so few piccys...

boosted:
Pics

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

boosted:
Pics

boosted:
Its a series 3 and has a series 2 engine fitted as the s3 engine spun a bearing 20 odd year ago...bonnet is gold as red 1 flew off years ago...paint on tyre is garage floor paint..

Casey:
Congratulations Jon  :icon_thumleft:

Looks like you have a good one there  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version