Author Topic: BRIDGEPORTED 13B ENGINE  (Read 432 times)

Offline biggzy

• View Profile
    • http://
BRIDGEPORTED 13B ENGINE
« on: February 06, 2018, 09:48:27 PM »
Hi I’ve recently rebuilt a Rx-7 FC na 13b 6 port engine for someone but they’ve dropped out of the sale.

Full spec is

13b 6 Port block with NA rotors (9.4).
Rebuilt by myself (FB Rotary) with Mazda rebuild kit, including new apex seals, side seals and corner seals.
All of the 6 ports are bridged and the water jacket hasn’t been penetrated.
Brand new XTD uprated clutch.

The engine was built for a turnkey conversion so I have designed the ignition system to be direct fire on the leading (DLIDFIS). I have custom wired the dizzy with a new loom to 3 chrome MSD master blaster 2 coils. I have also bought a brand new racing beat 6 port inlet manifold and a Holley 650 double pumper (although it’s a spread bore), a new 1” Holley spread bore to squarebore adaptor, a new Holley fuel pump and new fuel pressure regulator.

The engine is completely ready and assembled. I have it sitting on a custom made test bench to run it up although it doesn’t currently have a signal coming from the dizzy to earth the coils. I will try to find the time to get the spark going as it’s the only thing left to finish before it can fire up on the stand.
I have two more dizzy’s and extra spark leads if anyone interested wanted to buy them. I also have Fc na and turbo 2 inlet manifolds, throttle bodies, turbo & manifold, ecu’s etc etc if anyone wanted to convert it to fuel injection and/or turbo.

I’m putting up for sale at £4,000. That includes the engine, clutch, rb inlet, Holley carb (recently rebuilt), fuel system and ignition system.

Many thanks

Frank
She\'s on the right track 295rwhp @ 0.7bar, still lots to come!

Offline biggzy

• View Profile
    • http://
Re: BRIDGEPORTED 13B ENGINE
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 08:44:31 PM »
SOLD
She\'s on the right track 295rwhp @ 0.7bar, still lots to come!