Author Topic: Valuing my 20B FD3  (Read 2301 times)

Offline leeroy_25

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rspowerprojects.co.uk
Re: Valuing my 20B FD3
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 12:59:52 PM »
The build is well detailed on my website in fact. www.rspowerprojects.co.uk. not quite up to date as I have been busy rebuilding my engine. Pictures for that are on my new facebook page @rspowerprojects if you are interested in seeing what has gone into it!

Offline boosted

• MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
  • Worryless, Dream more.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 08:33:36 PM »
Awesome build threads....i think your a perfectionist!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

92 FD rx7 Twins 13.5psi.  EX Track car
EAT SLEEP ROTOR REPEAT.

Offline leeroy_25

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2017, 09:20:04 PM »
Thanks Boosted! my wife doesn't use such nice words!
So I spoke with potential insurers today and actually got a quote with a few things still ta of course. I was pleasantly surprised! The company I might go with is Sky Insurance as they did my last car. I have found them and A-plan to be best over the years. I will give them a bell too and maybe look up the people Linas suggested. So Sky insurance would get me a policy with Market Study who also did the cover on my last few cars. I mainly phoned up to ask about what the need in the form of a valuation and they pretty much said they wouldn't take much notice. The underwrite would deiced what it was worth and we would agree or disagree. They asked for build details and when I said it was documented online they said they would go through the build and I could send them a list of mods and give them a ball park value to work to.. 10mins later they were back with what I think will be a very hard to beat quote. but lets see. All that aside i think I will take Clive up on a valuation just to know for me where someone else with an eye for that sort of thing would put it. then I can either try for higher cover or drop accordingly.

off to sign up now!

Offline leeroy_25

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2017, 09:24:49 PM »
Joined! Clive please can you let me know how we go about the valuation and how soon you can get around to it please. I am looking to arrange cover in the next week or two so hopefully you can squeeze it into that as I would love to have something other than my hunch to go back to the insurers with.

Thank you
Regards
Lee

Offline LINAS

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2017, 08:26:37 AM »
Joined! Clive please can you let me know how we go about the valuation and how soon you can get around to it please. I am looking to arrange cover in the next week or two so hopefully you can squeeze it into that as I would love to have something other than my hunch to go back to the insurers with.

Thank you
Regards
Lee
Amazing Lee ,Be really nice to see your car in the flesh to fully appreciate what you have achieved.. Well done ... used to be with Sky ,they would only do 20k max (and really wasn't happy with their wording, or in my Opinion a chap named Luke Tillbrook ) that's why I went to needtoinsure who were cheaper and it seems are now insuring my car properly...anyway of to work, Good Luck  Linas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk