Club membership fees are currently (Feb 2017):
Full Member - £15
Family Member - £20
As a quick reminder, the benefits of Full Membership include:
• Agreed insurance valuations offered by the club to assure your vehicle retains its correct value in the event of a total loss.
• Specially negotiated rates with participating suppliers
• Discount when taking out new AA breakdown cover
• Subsidised prices to events (for both Member and Partners/Chidren with Family Membership)
• Subsidised prices to MRC Christmas Party (for both Member and Partners/Chidren with Family Membership)
• Access to the "Members Only" section on the Forum
• Use of the Private Mail (PM) to other members on the forum (so avoiding having to display email and phone numbers in public)
• Fully being part of one of the Largest Rotary Communities in Europe Full Membership of the forum will help guarantee the ongoing existence of the Club, so enabling the forum to develop and for us to provide stands at various events.
However, we view the Club as more than the forum, so hope you can make it to at an event in 2017 and look forward to seeing you in person.
We can confirm we will have a club presence at JDM Day (Castle Combe) in 2017. If you haven’t already put your name down to come along and meet up with like-minded rotary enthusiasts, then you will find further details on the forum. We are also organising a trip to "RotaryStock" in Holland in July 2017 - again, further details can be found on the forum. HOW TO JOIN UP OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
All you have to do is click on Profile --> Actions --> Paid Subscriptions
and choose the level of membership you wish to apply for. IMPORTANT:
should you choose to take up one of the "Family Membership" packages please let us know if you want us to create an additional forum account for a spouse/child. Please either send Lisa a PM or use the contact form on the home page.How it works
As we are making use of the forum subscription features to set up new Club members and handle renewals, membership can be applied for at any time during the year, giving you instant access to the Club membership area for 12 months.
Your forum profile will show you what type of subscription you have, when you took it out, and how long you have remaining. When it comes to renewal time you will automatically get a reminder email from the forum.What if I renew early?
We will ensure that you have a full year's subscription, continuing seamlessly from the end date of your current one.What if I renew late?
Late renewal of club membership will be reasonably accepted at the club's discretion. Until you renew, however, you will not have access to the forum facilities for club members as they will have been withdrawn automatically.What will stay the same?
Payment is still taken securely through PayPal for peace of mind. However, if this is not possible and you wish to pay by cheque or BACS you will be added to the database of Club members as soon as the cheque/BACS has cleared into the Club's account (all we need is for you to tell us your forum ID).
A database of club members will still be maintained outside the forum - this will include contact details - so that membership can be managed independently of the forum.What kinds of subscriptions are available?
There are 2 kinds of annual club membership that are available:
- MRC Club Member - UK and Overseas membership
- MRC Family Membership - for UK based families (including those who want to attend events as a family)
If you take out a family membership then please contact us if you want a second forum account to have full club member access (we couldn't work out how to automate this bit!). The subscription for the second account will run for the same period of time as the main account, and you only need to renew the family membership on one account.Membership costs
The costs for membership are as follows:
MRC Club Member (1 year): £15
MRC Family Group Member (UK, 1 year): £20How do I manage my subscription?
You can keep an eye on your subscription through your user profile. Please make sure that you keep your profile e-mail address up to date, that way the forum can notify you when your subscription is about to expire.What will I have to do?
Keep your profile e-mail address up to date, that way the forum can notify you when your subscription is about to expire.
If you have any other problems or issues then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The MRC Team