Author Topic: Nippon Challege Brands Hatch 30/07/2016  (Read 1913 times)

Offline lennycarloff

• Contributor
    • Wakefield
    • View Profile
Re: Nippon Challege Brands Hatch 30/07/2016
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2016, 08:38:10 PM »
Well done the 7's, I am gutted I couldn't get down to watch.
Clive when are you going to get a break, sorry to hear of this pretty big set back, when we want to see you out there causing mayhem

Offline exiled-viking

• exiled Viking modding on MRC
  • MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2016, 10:19:49 PM »
No Problems Clive I think Now I am retired....... well just one more little contract for the MOD,,,, ??? then I can become full time pit crew.... all the best to you Both tony.... p.s If you need any help you Know my number  ;)

Offline Pukka

• MRC Full Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2016, 10:36:54 PM »
Had low boost problems all day, only running base boost 0,6 witch is my wet weather Cal. Times where slower than last year, but manage 2 Super GT wins & 2 second overall placings!
Keep with it Clive, & Get on with that gearbox change Paul!
Posted Qualifying on here Race to follow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NOKXuWpfE&feature=youtu.be
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Stand under a Cold Shower, Tear up £20 pound notes, Invest in Motorsport, Live a Life :burnout

Offline re japi

• MRC Overseas Guest
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2016, 07:21:32 AM »
What kind of lap times you could do there if you had full boost? Cause that looked quite good to me! :) And I love that gearbox, what is it? :D

That orange Celica did a nice blocking move ;) Was actually nice to watch that vid cause I recognized few cars from Silverstone event, that red scooby, few mr2s... Btw, why you didnt enter that race?

I just love layout of Brands, I really wish I can visit there some day. Although those height differenses and few of those bends could really screw up my inner ear ;)

Clive, I feel your pain... :( But as Jon said and I said in Silverstone, if you do something that nowone has done before, you could expect some...problems... However, your "christine" is really awesome beast and I was really lucky to see her in action in Silverstone, even though event went bad... Just push forward Sir, car has allready shoved its potential! :)
Power is nothing without control. Weight is enemy of performance, handling and braking.

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/japi_laukkanen/library/Japi?sort=3&page=1

Offline Pukka

• MRC Full Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2016, 10:20:56 PM »
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Stand under a Cold Shower, Tear up £20 pound notes, Invest in Motorsport, Live a Life :burnout

Offline Casey

• MRC Factotum
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
  • RX-8 231, RX-7 FB KIMI 1, RX-7 FB KIMI 2
    • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2016, 11:05:43 PM »
^^ Thanks for posting that up Phil. Not a bad result at all, given your problems on the day - congratulations  :)
RX-8 230 Bridgeported: Racing Brake Disks & 4 pot front calipers,Full Racing Beat (RB) SS Exhaust system,RB ARB's F & R,RB REVI intake,Tein MonoFlex Coilovers & front strut brace.
RX-7, KIMI 1 ,1st Gen,Silver,1983 - SORN
RX-7, KIMI 2 ,^^Ditto - MOT and active