Author Topic: Exciting New Innovate sensors and guages.  (Read 1648 times)

Offline HaywardRotary

• MRC Supporting Advertiser
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • Hayward Rotary
Exciting New Innovate sensors and guages.
« on: July 28, 2005, 08:25:47 PM »
Here are some of the new Innovate tuning  and monitoring guage products.
Notice how there are many functions,and also how they should look really good for those who not only like something that is useful and really works,but looks as good as it works!See the attached images below,they look really good!

New innovate LC-1 Lambda cable and XD-1 digital display. These bring lab grade measurements to a far wider audience than ever before, packing the patented technology of the LM-1 into a compact design suitable for permanent installation into your car.

The LC-1, priced at  £150 comes with everything you need to start logging lambda with a dataloggit or ECU with an analogue input. It also has a second output to drive the narrowband input if required.

The XD-1, £140 is a new display to go with either the LC-1 or LM-1. Connected to the serial interface, it displays either AFR or lambda and the external LEDs can be reprogrammed to different colours and ranges, depending on your preferences.

Both of these are part of the innovate modular tuning system which, with the addition of an innovate Aux Box, allows the logging of up to 32 channels of data to a laptop. The Aux Box comes with a 3bar MAP input, an  EGT probe and an  accelerometer plus an RPM input and up to 5 general purpose analogue inputs. As the user you select which 5 possible inputs to log. With the free logworks software analysis of data from a 1/4 mile run, or a dyno session becomes easy. The Aux Box is £180.

When connected to an XD-1 and LC-1 the Aux Box also becomes an early warning system. For example you can set the XD-1 to register an alarm if boost goes above a certain point, or if injector duty cycle goes above 85%. You can even add a second XD-1 as your boost gauge.

They are currently in stock and will sell pretty rapidly at these prices!

All wishing to purchase these by email please
carl@mazdarotary.co.uk
« Last Edit: July 28, 2005, 08:29:44 PM by HaywardRotary »
We warranty our rebuilt engines for Detonation, track day\'s and RWYB and NOW for 30 months which is two and half years or 30,000 miles
We also build all types of race or road engines.
We build race and track cars too.
Any kind of porting undertaken.
Single turbo conversions.
S

Offline BlitzBoy

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 08:35:03 PM »
Top NOtch stuff the Innovate equipment, I use the LM1 kit to tune my mates 200sx and my Pulsar GTI-R to great effect
"Piston Killa" 3rd Gen\'94 \'Oldone Racing Full Bridge Ported REW 13b engine with SCR seals\'. HKS T51 KAI turbo BBM mapped Motec ECU

JDS/HKS Street Class Championship Runner up 2011
Rotorstock winner 08,09
http://pistonkilla.blogspot.com/
old spec HB T51 470 @ wheels @ 1.2 BAR, 555 @ fly 10.46 @ 130 @ 1.25 Bar
new spec FB T51 482 @ wheels @ 1.15 BAR, 570 @ fly

New Project
"el fénix" RX2 by Mark & Mark

Offline johnf

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 09:48:47 PM »
Sounds great - wish I knew what it all meant :confused:  :wiggle

John
I started with nothing and I have most of it left

Offline Carl

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mazdarotary.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 05:12:42 PM »
Just thought I would bump this to let people know about these new products.
Innovate make really good quality tuning tools.these are exceptional and actually come as a guage so not only are they really useful,but also look very good.
Regards
Carl