Author Topic: 1987 Mazda rx7 fc3s egi  (Read 603 times)

Offline aundre-3000

• Contributor
    • View Profile
1987 Mazda rx7 fc3s egi
« on: November 30, 2015, 09:46:58 PM »
​Hi thanks for looking really really don't want to do this but I need the money and the space

you might recognise the car the car did the rounds a few years ago and I've had it for the last 4 it's always been garaged and serviced nearly every 4000 or 6 months.
  I rarely drive it now and last time I drove it from north to South Wales about 4 months ago and I't drove faultlessly.

Heres the spec

Year: 1987
Mileage: 99k
MOT: Yes - until May 2016

Personalised no. Plate: MAZ 2053

Engine/Exhaust:
-Starts effortlessly hot and cold, accelerated warm up still works spot on.
-Electric fan conversion
-EGR and PAS removed - a bit heavy at slow speeds, but amazing when driving!
-HKS mushroom filter
-Rotechniks twin exhaust system (originally £700, sounds nice!)
-Twin downpipe
-Twin alternator pulley
-new engine at 40k

Chassis/Suspension/Brakes:
-Tein coilovers
-Tein adjustable top mounts/camber plates
-4 pot front calipers -  overhauled , inc. Pistons and seals, Carbone Lorraine rc5 pads , DOT 5.1 bleed and fluid. And also new reap calipers
-Front and rear upper strut braces
-Goodridge braided brake lines

Exterior:
-Resprayed original colour in 2009 - nice finish!
-TII skirts
-TII bonnet
-TII spoiler
-Modified 'widemouth' EGI bumper (looks awesome)
- Desmond regamaster 17x8 on the front and 17x9 on the back and 4 decent Toyo t1r's with decent life on them
-TII/S5 rear lights
-Clear bumper indicator/sidelight clusters
-Sleepy headlight kit
-'Player select' JDM y0 wiper blank 
-Recently replaced FTP lenses

Interior:

-Recently rebuilt TII interior, mixed with some EGI bits of blue - looks cool! Includes: Seats, headlining, visors, rear seats (complete!), boot lining and trim, interior plastics, door cards etc. All in pretty decent condition,
-
-Dildo gear knob if you want it aswell with a lovely pink shine on it 
-Free magic trees!

It's always been warmed up and cooled down properly, looks like it should be ok for next MOT (look below for more info),

Bad points - there's always something!..

-Rust was a problem on this car and kinda still is the rear arches have been sorted but the sunroof has seen better days and also doesn't work (the motor was taken out ) and the front arches to look a bit rough where the wheels have rubbed
-It is a 28 year old car and does have it's imperfections, so don't expect a full on pristine minter, but I'd say it's not bad minus those bubbling bits!

I think that's pretty much it, but I will say that this car has TONS of character, and they're so rare now. I really am gutted to be selling it the engine is so sweet and responsive it does like the fuel also it's really a awesome car

Link to my build thread http://mazdarotaryclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=73021.0
I'm looking for 3000 ono any questions feel free to ask

note : the thrash seat sparco wheel and harness aren't included in the sale

Offline aundre-3000

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: 1987 Mazda rx7 fc3s egi
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 09:49:40 PM »

​Hi thanks for looking really really don't want to do this but I need the money and the space

you might recognise the car the car did the rounds a few years ago and I've had it for the last 4 it's always been garaged and serviced nearly every 4000 or 6 months.
  I rarely drive it now and last time I drove it from north to South Wales about 4 months ago and I't drove faultlessly.

Heres the spec

Year: 1987
Mileage: 99k
MOT: Yes - until May 2016

Personalised no. Plate: MAZ 2053

Engine/Exhaust:
-Starts effortlessly hot and cold, accelerated warm up still works spot on.
-Electric fan conversion
-EGR and PAS removed - a bit heavy at slow speeds, but amazing when driving!
-HKS mushroom filter
-Rotechniks twin exhaust system (originally £700, sounds nice!)
-Twin downpipe
-Twin alternator pulley
-new engine at 40k

Chassis/Suspension/Brakes:
-Tein coilovers
-Tein adjustable top mounts/camber plates
-4 pot front calipers -  overhauled , inc. Pistons and seals, Carbone Lorraine rc5 pads , DOT 5.1 bleed and fluid. And also new reap calipers
-Front and rear upper strut braces
-Goodridge braided brake lines

Exterior:
-Resprayed original colour in 2009 - nice finish!
-TII skirts
-TII bonnet
-TII spoiler
-Modified 'widemouth' EGI bumper (looks awesome)
- Desmond regamaster 17x8 on the front and 17x9 on the back and 4 decent Toyo t1r's with decent life on them
-TII/S5 rear lights
-Clear bumper indicator/sidelight clusters
-Sleepy headlight kit
-'Player select' JDM y0 wiper blank 
-Recently replaced FTP lenses

Interior:

-Recently rebuilt TII interior, mixed with some EGI bits of blue - looks cool! Includes: Seats, headlining, visors, rear seats (complete!), boot lining and trim, interior plastics, door cards etc. All in pretty decent condition,
-
-Dildo gear knob if you want it aswell with a lovely pink shine on it 
-Free magic trees!

It's always been warmed up and cooled down properly, looks like it should be ok for next MOT (look below for more info),

Bad points - there's always something!..

-Rust was a problem on this car and kinda still is the rear arches have been sorted but the sunroof has seen better days and also doesn't work (the motor was taken out ) and the front arches to look a bit rough where the wheels have rubbed
-It is a 28 year old car and does have it's imperfections, so don't expect a full on pristine minter, but I'd say it's not bad minus those bubbling bits!

I think that's pretty much it, but I will say that this car has TONS of character, and they're so rare now. I really am gutted to be selling it the engine is so sweet and responsive it does like the fuel also it's really a awesome car

Link to my build thread http://mazdarotaryclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=73021.0
I'm looking for 3000 ono any questions feel free to ask

note : the thrash seat sparco wheel and harness aren't included in the sale

Offline aundre-3000

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: 1987 Mazda rx7 fc3s egi
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 10:34:16 PM »
Price drop 2500