Obviously doing something wrong or something is faulty here:
1) Fitted KSPort front and rear
2) Replaced master cylinder with 929 for larger brakes
3) ABS unit is OK
4) Replaced all lines with copper/nickel lines
5) Bench bled master cylinder
6) Bleed brakes in correct order
No pressure build up at all can pump and pump and pump but nothing. System does not have any visible leaks.
So, I figured I would loop the connections at the master cylinder together to see if I can build up pressure just with the pedal and cylinder, but same result.
I am using the original reservoir of the old MC, can these things develop faults?