Author Topic: Complete Mazdaspeed 13b High Flow Dry Sump Front Cover assembly  (Read 653 times)

Offline 1faastfd3s

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Complete Mazdaspeed 13b High Flow Dry Sump Front Cover assembly
« on: October 02, 2014, 07:46:50 PM »
Selling a excellent complete 13b Dry Sump Front Cover setup from Mazdaspeed. Comes complete with Front Cover/Pump assembly(distributer-less for FD or Rx8 or any 13b/20b that wants to go to a superior more accurate trigger wheel setup(included)), dual v-belt crank pulley setup, Motec trigger wheel w/mount & Motec sensor(for use with Motec, Haltech, Adaptronic, AEM, Electromotive, MS4, etc) pick-up tubes with screens/o-rings & dry sump oil pan/plate with all hardware. Whole assembly has very low miles and is all in excellent condition. Originally cost ~$5k for everything. Save some money and get a complete setup. Will work for any 13b/20b, 13brew, 13bt, Rx7, Rx2, Rx3, Rx4, Fd3s, Fd, Fc3s, Fc, Fb, 3 rotor or rotary

Need to clear out my rare rotary parts

£1750

DRY SUMP
    A quick recap for those who aren\'t familiar with the benefits of going dry sump.
Whether it\'s the occasional weekend sprint day, canyon carver, drifting, drag car, purpose built circuit car, or bullet proof daily, one of the most common causes of engine damage/failure is oil starvation. This is caused by the lateral and longitudinal G forces acting on the oil in the sump causing the oil to slosh around and uncover the pick up, this can lead to a loss of oil pressure. Although baffles in the sump can reduce the risk of oil spiking, the ultimate fix is to install a Dry Sump System.
There are many advantages that come from a Dry Sump. Some of these are;
-A flat, shallow sump means it is much easier for fitment into most vehicles. Ground clearance is greatly increased.
-Having an external oil tank allows any size and shaped tank to be used. This means the design can be optimized for your requirements. Providing a consistent oil supply at the pick up, in turn providing consistent oil pressure to the bearings. This also helps in weight distribution, allowing the tank to be installed anywhere in the car.
-And one of the biggest advantages to any hard driven or high powered rotary is its massive increase in oil capacity that drastically helps to reduce the oil temperature(depending on your oil tank size) which we all know is a big problem in all rotary engines!!!
-The scavenging effect that the pump achieves generates a vacuum inside the engine. This vacuum can help with sealing of the engine reducing the risk of oil leaks and blow by.
-Finally with no belt to stretch, get damaged, or wear this is the ultimate reliable dry sump/oil system solution for the rotary.

Offline mexx

• MRC Overseas Guest
  • Contributor
    • View Profile
Dry sump
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 01:09:41 PM »
Hello can you mail me some more pics please on medmexx@hotmail.com

Cheers

Marcel

Offline mexx

• MRC Overseas Guest
  • Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 09:42:32 PM »
if so i will take it

Offline Mir

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 11:10:21 PM »
I am also interested. Kindly, leave your email address here for me so that, I can email you regarding this!

Cheers
Mir
I am building a Genuine Fastest Street Rotary!
No Cutting and No Removals
Love FDs. Currently own:
20b-Triple Rotor,Single turbo FD
13B- Two Rotor, 2000spec on Stock Twins-FD
13B- Two Rotor, Single Turbo FD
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngone 
It takes some money for engineering a proper 20b

My C

Offline Cadgerrally

• Just joined!
    • Co Down