Author Topic: Rotorstock 11  (Read 778 times)

Offline Buller

• View Profile
Rotorstock 11
« on: August 11, 2014, 02:24:07 PM »
Hello All,

I wanted to thank everyone for making Gerald, Jacky and I feel very welcome at Rotorstock 11 a couple of weeks back. Sadly though it looks like it may be the last.

I\'m sorry that we disappeared after parking my bike up but I wanted to have a look round as it was my first visit to Billing. We had planned to return to the cars and chat with club members and introduce ourselves but the rain soon put a stop to that.

I hope our judging decisions didn\'t offend anyone. If I\'m honest we didn\'t have a clue what to look for in the categories. I thought all of the cars were great........ I remember my mother telling me when she buys Christmas presents she looks for nice packaging so thats what we did in our judging.

Thank you so much for awarding me the cup for my Van Veen, I\'m not sure that I deserved it but thanks anyway.

Next show I\'ll bring something else unusual. Perhaps my factory racer?

Kind regards,

Buller.

Offline boosted

• MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
  • Worryless, Dream more.
    • south west
    • View Profile
Rotorstock 11
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 08:40:54 PM »
Got to say seeing rotary bikes was a first and i had a good look around them. Didnt manage to speak to you but thanks for bringing them and hopefully get to see that factory racer!:cheers
92 FD rx7 Twins 13.5psi. Track car
94 Westfield Se 231 rx8 street port powered. Race car
EAT SLEEP ROTOR REPEAT.

Offline re japi

• MRC Overseas Guest
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Rotorstock 11
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 05:29:57 AM »
Hi.

Your Van Veen really is stunning! And I liked that Hercules too. :)

I was lucky cause I was able to talk to you few times during the day. Your bikes were something that I have never seen before. When I got back home, I started to do a little research ;)

REgards
Japi
Power is nothing without control. Weight is enemy of performance, handling and braking.

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/japi_laukkanen/library/Japi?sort=3&page=1