Here are some photos. The repairs that would be required are:
1. rear wheel arch needs replacing. I can source the necessary chunk of car for this. The rust in the photos needs fixing. There is a small hole at the rear underneath the passenger side sill which needs fixing.
2. All 4 shock absorbers need replacing. I have second hand ones to put on. (the springs broke on one side, whilst the car was sat on the drive, (I am amazed by this). Hence the car is undrivable and will need to be recovered to where ever its fixed.
3. all the dents, scratches etc. need fixing, which probably means a respray.
4. The carpets inside need lifting to let the air circulate about because it appears damp inside.
5. I have new break pads for it which should go on as well.
6. The wheels are ok but could do with a referb.
7. the drivers seat mounts could do with replacing (rusted but still functional)
8. A couple of break lines need replacing.
9. Changing the fluids would be a good idea also
10. It needs an MOT.
BTW. I got a rough quote from my local bodyshop. If anyone knows anyone who would be interested in repairing it if I decide to go down that route. I would welcome recommendations if possible.
Some images. I can add more if necessary.https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0PEpfbPkdDQdU92c011cUtxSVk&usp=sharing