Due to requiring a larger car, I am forced to sell my fantastic JDM import Integra DC2 Type-R which I have owned for 3 years.
This is a very clean car inside and out. It has been very well looked after by enthusiasts (myself included) since it was imported into the UK.
The paint is amazing for a car of this age. The bodywork is very solid and shows no sign of the usual rust spots. Sills and arches in excellent condition.
The car has been serviced every 3000 miles by myself using only Silkolene Pro oil. I had the oil changed again last week when it sailed through its MOT. It has new discs and pads all round and low mileage 98 spec suspension (the best road suspension for a DC2). Always run on VPower.
Gearbox is really great. Smooth, direct and no crunches at all.
The Recaros are in excellent condition as you can see in the pictures. There is a small amount of wear on the drivers bolster but nothing significant.Â£3600
- 1.8 vtec 200bhp
- 5 speed manual box with LSD
- 12 months MOT
- Tax till October
- Apexi exhaust system with Buddyclub spec 4 rear silencer - Not too loud
- Funky Power de-cat (standard cat is included)
- Exedy stage 1 clutch with lightened flywheel
- Buddyclub short shift gear stick
- Apexi VAF-C vtec controller (never used but fully working)
- Comes with a rolling road print out of 200bhp
- New disc brakes and pads all round
- 98 spec suspension - low mileage
- 15" championship white oem wheels with 4 good tyres all round
- Password JDM 3 point front upper front strut brace
- Beaks rear lower brace
- Real carbon fibre rear spoiler
- Rear window tints
- HID headlights
- OMP wrc steering wheel
- Standard red Recaros in great condition
- Sony USB/CD headunit
- 2 cup holders
- Cobra cat 1 alarm and immobiliser with certificate