What\'s the deal with parking our cars up etc? Can we just park in the MRC area, like any club stand and be part of the show?
I am also confused, what is happening on Sunday?
I am tempted to camp, although, I live (and this is no exageration) 500 yards from Billing Aquadrome, so I may stick to my bed, and then roll in with some bridge ported goodness, haha.
Well either way, put me down for a definite. If you could just let me know what is happening each day, as from the explanation it sounds like there are multiple car shows in conjunction with each other, and Rotorstock is part of it in it\'s own area?
Name only to the list below:-
2. Rossco + 1
3. Lennycarloff + 1
4. Clive & Lisa - (Premier Inn Booked Friday Saturday)
5. Clarky + 1
6. Casey (Premier Inn Booked Friday night)
7. Chris & Tina (Premier Inn Booked Friday & Saturday nights)
8. Re Japi + 2
9. Steve & Michelle Garbutt (Premier Inn Booked Friday Saturday)
11. AMH & MrC (Ann & Neil)
12. Kees (efini85) the Netherlands
13. patm + 2
14. Shiro7 + 1
15.anerx7 + 1 and 2 kids there first ever car show
17. Matt & guest, ( A7 RXO, FD )
18. Grant + (possibly gf and baby )
19. Ian (easylife)
20. Add Heywood +1
22. John and Maria
23 Shiuko +2
25. Elektix +1 (will probably only be bringing one rotor motor though)