Ade - that\'s a surprise, but really pleased to see you are staying with a rotary :Thumbs-up
I would recommend keeping an eye on "cars for sale" over on the RX8OC forum. LINK
If you can find a car with a good club member history who\'s looked after their car then that\'s got to be a good start.
Older, 2003/2004 cars are beginning to show signs of more serious rust underneath in some cases. My 2004 isn\'t too bad, but it\'s been garaged most of it\'s life.
Have a very good look for rust
- sills underneath both sides
- near the bottom of the rear door skins for bubbling
- around the rear wheel arches
- where the rear door meets the inner door sill for signs of rust at the contact point
- around bootlid central rear barke light cluster.
Engine, the usual, you should really have a hot compression test result, or risk just a hot start test.
2003/4 models with reasonable mileage and good compression should go for Â£1500-Â£2500.
Got to go, be back with more later.....:Laugh