Reluctantly selling my 1984 RX7. 108K on the clock but the engine pulls well and starts first time. MOT\'d until July and taxed until the end of Feb.Good points
- S2 steering column fitted
- Full set of poly bushes included (cost ~£240 a couple of months ago, only anti roll bar linkages and anti roll bar bushes fitted, the rest are still packaged and in the box)
- Electric fans fitted (from mk1 MR2 with AutoCool controller)
- Full stainless exhaust
- New water pump
- Refurbished alternator
- Refurbished calipers
- Magnecor red HT leads
- New battery (+ warranty)
- Interior is clean and tidy
- Remote central locking.
- Rust. Wheel arches in particular are fairly rusty, along with the sills and the passenger side \'a\' pillar has a nasty spot.
- The car recently developed a clutch problem, lost pressure in the clutch pedal and had to pump it to change gear. I have since bled the system and it seems to be behaving, however I am not entirely convinced that this \'solution\' will last (possible clutch slave cylinder?).
- Paintwork has several chips and has seen better days.
- Drivers side door catches on the front quarter panel and has dented it and chipped the paint.
I will also throw in a selection of \'miscellaneous\' parts accumulated over the years including (but not limited to):
Selection of wipers
Brake master cylinder
Clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder
Original viscous fanhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/90340354@N08/8202500421/in/photostreamhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/90340354@N08/8202505319/http://www.flickr.com/photos/90340354@N08/8203591758/in/photostream/http://www.flickr.com/photos/90340354@N08/8202503313/in/photostream/
All in all (despite the flaws) she\'s a beautiful little car and has given me many years of fun. Hopefully somebody can restore her to her former glory.
Any questions please contact me on 01379678492 or 07752755922.