Author Topic: Mitsubishi Delica 2.8Td  (Read 164 times)

Offline jetpilot

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
Mitsubishi Delica 2.8Td
« on: June 07, 2012, 06:23:15 PM »
Delica 2.8Td (same engine and running gear as a Shogun) Top of the range Super Exceed with crystalite roof with working electric blinds and middle row of 2 captains chairs, multi positional instead of thebench type (although i have them out for space, will refit if required, just bolts in). Rear bench seat. All seats fold flat to make a bed if your looking for a overnighter!

I have just had the Delica vinyl wrapped in black, all except front and rear bumper and roof. The roof you hardly notice and would be easier to get the bumpers flicked in with spray. Cost was £1200. I always wanted a black one (was blue/dark grey) and started to get it warpped ages ago but never finished, so had to finish to sell and must say it looks awesome  

I have owned this for 2+ years and it has been a faultless runner! Never consumes oil or any other fluids!

Wheels are after market JDM split rims with black centres!

JVC stereo, small screen which plays dvds, upgraded speakers all round.

Being top of the range it has an ESC switch which is electronic suspension control and basically this firms up the suspension when you select sport mode.

Full bull bars and side steps!

The items i have done include.

New battery last year.

Aircon re-gassed also last year for the climate control, which also has separate heating for the rear which can be controlled from the front as well as rear!

Front anti roll bar bushes (common for these)

Front drop links

Tow bar

Privacy glass all round.

There are a number of small dings but nothing serious under the new wrap!

Selectable 4 x 4 with high and low ratio and diff lock, which all works perfectly, even the dash lights show this.

Auto box is as smooth as a whistle. EGT hold button works fine also if you want the box to hold longer in gears.

No rust underneath.

Full re carpet in black, front to back!

Not long left on MOT, a couple of months, but will happily put 12 on if you pay full asking price.

Been a great vehicle for me as a self employed painter and decorator! Reliable and very roomy and then doubles as a good surf bus!

Bad points.

Think the glo plugs are on there way out as she needs a little throttle to start, but only when the temperature is really low and once started, its fires on the button.

Front sunroof intermittent.

Small patch of rust at the top of the windscreen.

Mileage is a combo of km\'s and miles so am guessing around the 125k mark!

£1895 ono

Offline jetpilot

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
Mitsubishi Delica 2.8Td
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 05:09:26 PM »
Now sold :)