Author Topic: Mazda RX7 FC EGI 1989 UK Spec  (Read 696 times)

Offline MiniMike16V

• View Profile
Mazda RX7 FC EGI 1989 UK Spec
« on: February 16, 2012, 05:24:19 AM »
94000 Miles
Tax & MOT Mid 2012

The time has come for me to sell my FC. I’ve had the car for nearly 3 years now and it’s time for an upgrade.
In the time i’ve owned her i’ve not had any problems at all, with the exception of the original exhaust which was a little porous so I had the whole system changed. The oil has been changed regularly at 2000 – 3000 mile intervals, and always allowed to warm up properly. She has been kept in the garage and only brought out when the weather is nice. Due to the age of the car there are a few signs of age. There are the odd signs of rust in a few places on the car, with the rear arches needing the most attention but they’re not that bad. At the last MOT the only fails the car had were, a brake pedal rubber missing, number plate light out and emissions. The emissions aren’t an issue at MOT time due to the age of build of the car. I have paperwork to prove that the car was built before the ‘sniffer’ test was required for rotary engine cars.

Engine Spec

Rebuilt 24000 miles ago
Equal length headers (manifold)
Stainless exhaust from manifold back with Magnaflow back boxes.
K&N Air filter replacement.
Oil and filter changed every 2-3000 miles.

Transmission Spec

Standard 5 speed

Wheels, Suspension & Brakes

Standard wheel

I\'ll have some pictures up over the weekend when I can get her out of the garage.

Open to sensible offers, as I need a quick sale to make room in the garage.

Many thanks

Mike

Offline MiniMike16V

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:31:48 PM »
********sold**********