Linked Events

• ** Dartford Rotary Meet ** - 7pm onwards: June 20, 2017

Author Topic: Dartford Meet **Tuesday, 21 May 2019**  (Read 14090 times)

Offline Casey

• MRC Factotum
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
  • RX-8 231, RX-7 FB KIMI 1, RX-7 FB KIMI 3
    • UK
    • View Profile
Re: Dartford Meet **Tuesday, 15 Oct 2019**
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2019, 10:25:51 PM »
Next meeting is tomorrow, 15 Oct. We are trying a change of location. Not too far from the usual place though;

This month the meet will take place at The Lion in Farningham.

It's a Vintage Inns pub, only a couple of minutes further south along the M25. It's lovely inside with a mix of open areas and smaller more private spaces. The garden is huge and stretches out to a very pretty river. The menu is great and comparable in price to The Wharf while the food quality is much better. In addition to the regular pub grub they also do hand-stretched pizzas which are excellent. The dessert menu is more varied as well. There's loads of parking, either in the pub car park or over the road.

Pub website (with menu and visual walkthrough):
https://www.vintageinn.co.uk/restaurants/east/thelionfarningham
Google Maps link:
https://goo.gl/maps/D5K1Do42fNzBzUMV8

Address:
THE LION
High Street
Farningham
Kent
DA4 0DP

Next meet 15/10/19 - **from 7pm, table booked for food at 7.45pm**

So far, 5 people confirmed, including myself, with a few maybes. Unfortunately, I won't be in a rotary as I'm taking the opportunity to make a bulky delivery whilst in that area  ;)

All Mazda rotary enthusiasts welcome, no need to bring a rotary, but lovely if you can  :)

If anyone else is thinking of joining us, then please post up in here so we can adjust table booking  :icon_thumleft:
RX-8 230 Bridgeported: Racing Brake Disks & 4 pot front calipers,Full Racing Beat (RB) SS Exhaust system,RB ARB's F & R,RB REVI intake,Tein MonoFlex Coilovers & front strut brace.
RX-7, KIMI 1, 1st Gen S2, Silver,1983 - SORN
RX-7, KIMI 2,^^Ditto - now sold
RX-7, KIMI 3, 1st Gen S3, Red,1984