Author Topic: ***TRACKDAY - Brands Hatch, Fri 3 Dec - NOW 31 Jan***  (Read 3262 times)

Offline clive

• MRC Founder
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://mazdarotaryparts.com
***TRACKDAY - Brands Hatch, Fri 3 Dec - NOW 31 Jan***
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2011, 09:43:24 PM »
Good consistent laps Malcolm unlike my raggedy ones :D
All the best Clive

Offline Casey

• MRC Factotum
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
  • RX-8 231, RX-7 FB KIMI 1, RX-7 FB KIMI 3
    • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2011, 03:38:56 PM »
^^^That\'s because you are pushing the limit much more (and with skill!), whereas I\'m sitting well within the car\'s (and my unskilled!) limits. Doesn\'t matter though, huge fun getting nice smooth, and reasonably quick laps with consistent times, especially as the times were ~2-3 seconds quicker than my last outing to BH.

OK, a reminder that this event was one of the 4 MRC 2010 "Officially Supported Trackdays". People have been asking me how to claim their MRC contribution so, if you are a FULL, paid-up, MRC member, drop an email to "Lisa @ mazdarotaryclub.com" (without the spaces!). Include your forum name, real name and your mailing address and Lisa will send you a cheque for £20 towards your costs (brakepads in my case.............again :o)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 07:00:43 PM by Casey »
RX-8 230 Bridgeported: Racing Brake Disks & 4 pot front calipers,Full Racing Beat (RB) SS Exhaust system,RB ARB's F & R,RB REVI intake,Tein MonoFlex Coilovers & front strut brace.
RX-7, KIMI 1, 1st Gen S2, Silver,1983 - SORN
RX-7, KIMI 2,^^Ditto - now sold
RX-7, KIMI 3, 1st Gen S3, Red,1984

Offline NickD

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2011, 04:44:10 PM »
Quote from: Casey;744686
^^^That\'s because you are pushing the limit much more (and with skill!), whereas I\'m sitting well within the car\'s (and my unskilled!) limits. Doesn\'t matter though, huge fun getting nice smooth, and reasonably quick laps with consistent times, especially as the times were ~2-3 seconds quicker than my last outing to BH.

OK, a reminder that this event was one of the 4 MRC 2010 "Officially Supported Trackdays". People have been asking me how to claim their MRC contribution so, if you are a FULL, paid-up, MRC member, drop an email to "Lisa @ mazdarotrayclub.com" (without the spaces!). Include your forum name, real name and your mailing address and Lisa will send you a cheque for £20 towards your costs (brakepads in my case.............again :o)

Stop braking so much for corners, you will save a fortune

Offline Zarterone

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2011, 06:48:40 PM »
email to "Lisa @ mazdarotrayclub.com" (without the spaces!).

or mistakes:rollin
RX8 40th Anniversary in White, a MX5 MK1 and a Renault  Trafic for work (its not a spelling mistake that\'s the way Renault spell it)

Offline Casey

• MRC Factotum
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2011, 07:02:36 PM »
Thank you Nick and Paul........ :o:Hammer:)

Spelling corrected, might take longer to sort out my braking.......
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 07:14:19 PM by Casey »
RX-8 230 Bridgeported: Racing Brake Disks & 4 pot front calipers,Full Racing Beat (RB) SS Exhaust system,RB ARB's F & R,RB REVI intake,Tein MonoFlex Coilovers & front strut brace.

Offline NickD

• View Profile

Offline Casey

• MRC Factotum
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2011, 08:19:26 PM »
OK, a reminder that this event was one of the 4 MRC 2010 "Officially Supported Trackdays". People have been asking me how to claim their MRC contribution so, if you are a FULL, paid-up, MRC member, drop an email to "Lisa @ mazdarotaryclub.com" (without the spaces!). Include your forum name, real name and your mailing address and Lisa will send you a cheque for £20 towards your costs (brakepads in my case.............again :o)

You can get your payment even quicker if you send your PayPal email address to Lisa, as she now has some funds in the account.