Author Topic: Racing Beat Europe.com  (Read 3071 times)

Offline Mazdarotaryparts

• MRC Supporting Advertiser
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://mazdarotaryparts.com
Racing Beat Europe.com
« on: May 02, 2010, 09:53:52 PM »
Here at Shy auto Developments that also trades as Mazdarotaryparts we are proud to announce that in conjunction with Racing Beat in California we will now also be trading as Racing Beat Europe.

We are pleased to say that this has come about after a successful relationship with Racing Beat who have not only been manufacturing Mazda products since the early 1970’s but also hold the Rotary land speed record at Bonneville salt flats with a speed of 241 MPH and more recently built the 3-Rotor engine that powers Mazda’s Furai concept car that many of you will have seen.

With the realisation that both companies share the same customer service goals, today a new on-line shop has been launched so that Racing Beat will be able to service the needs of their European customers though our company.

For more details please go to http://www.racingbeateurope.com where you will also find that MX-5\'s are catered for as well as Rotarys as we know some of you run these cars as well.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 11:04:27 AM by MRC Moderator »
REgards
Clive

Mazdarotaryparts
Racingbeateurope
Racecarbattery
shyauto

We aim to help and assist our customers make the right choices for their Mazda Rotary or MX-5  whether they be standard or modified. If you need further assistance with your inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us:-
sales@mazdarotaryparts.com T:- 44 (0) 1474 361 800
sales@racingbeateurope.com T:- 44 (0) 1474 777 800
sales@shyauto.com             T:- 44 (0) 1474 771 800

Offline mick choi

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Racing Beat Europe.com
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 10:29:10 PM »
hi clive can u order me these parts for my S3 fb   2x oil filters , the mazda premium gold coolant if its the same price as lastime, rb braided clutch line part no. 12637  $25.     ps. + the other parts i ordered b4  cheers mick