Author Topic: Help Needed  (Read 2252 times)

Offline Wolverine69

• View Profile
Help Needed
« on: January 09, 2010, 01:03:10 PM »
Hi all.
Well its the start of a new year and my pride and joy is in the garage after having many months of festive work done on her she is a 1994 RX7 typeR immaculate and i try to keep her that way has had an engine rebuild by WGT and various performance and engine saving mods done.
So now is time to look for insurance again. The last company i went with was Adrian Flux who didnt quote me badly for my first year it was 780 but that did include commuting. Have decided this year to just use the car for weekends and attending shows, so can anyone tell me the best insurer i can contact i am 30 in April and this is my only car, as i am only 2 miles from my workplace and i am on my girlfriends insurance to use her car whenever needed. I will not use mine to commute anymore as i now cycle ha ha (bit of a performance dip). Anyway rambling again, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated and hope to see some of you soon at upcoming events.
Cheers.
:burnout

Offline peterwolds

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 04:13:34 PM »
try peter best got a cracking price had been with aplan before nearly halved it
:Typing Pete

Offline Mr Froggy

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Help Needed
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 11:04:05 PM »
Hi all just got my rx7 FD last week looking for insurance got some quotes not happy
Trtried Peter best spoke to Denise really nice ladie verry chatty and helpfully .
Got cover all mods covered inc breakdown uk and Europe and windscreen                  Excess £100
£270 inc my wife and my son of 29 yes £279 happy happy days just give them a try .:spank:burnout:wiggle