Author Topic: AA and RAC Discount Scheme For Members  (Read 3031 times)

Offline clive

• MRC Founder/President
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://mazdarotaryparts.com
AA and RAC Discount Scheme For Members
« on: May 05, 2004, 08:08:29 AM »
Membership Benefits

We are pleased to announce that Mazdarotaryclub.com have secured for its members a 15% discount off Breakdown cover with either the AA or RAC.

If you wish to take cover with the AA please contact them on 08705 444222 and ensure you quote the Affinity Code 423 and MRC scheme number 335377. This will ensure that you will receive your 15% discount.

If you are an existing member of the AA in order to receive the 15% discount on your renewal, please contact the above number, and quote the above reference numbers, together with the Point of Sales number 777496. For further details on the AA breakdown cover scheme available visit http://www.theAA.com.

If you wish to take out Breakdown cover with the RAC, then please contact them on 0800 716 976 quoting reference DT1000. If you wish to join the RAC from another motoring organisation your membership will be discounted by a further £8.00 in your first year of membership. For further details on the RAC breakdown cover schemes available visit http://www.rac.co.uk

This represents another good reason for becoming a full MRC member.

All the best Clive

Phranque

It works!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 03:56:24 PM »
I contacted the AA and am now a fully-fledged member at 15% off. Thanks Clive and Lisa.
Some additional info for any member who, like me, refuses to use 0870 numbers; you can join by ringing on 0800 085 2721. This is the number which appears on their website. The website quotes an 0870 number for \'Breakdown Cover General Enquiries\' but the operator I spoke to told me that the above 0800 number would also deal with most queries.

Frank

g11ary

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 09:36:46 AM »
Thanks Lisa
I have just renewed my AA membeship and saved the price of my mebership + £1.

kirsty

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 01:37:17 PM »
Fantastic -  renewed my RAC cover and saved £32 :D - Well worth the £25 to join the club - Cheers

Welsh Dan

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2005, 02:50:13 AM »
They\'re probably offering discount because of the sheer amount of business we\'ll put their way, haha

Offline Lisa

• MRC Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
RAC 35% Discount offer
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 05:25:53 PM »
RAC have advised us that new members to the RAC breakdown cover can now receive 35% discount when they join up.

The code you need to quote is DT1000 0800 716 976

For existing RAC members don\'t forget you can still get 25% Discount off your renewal.
REgards

Offline carlbrainiac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 10:13:03 PM »
Sounds like a good idea. But my mate said to me there isnt much point in Joining with a breakdown service as they just turn up, take one look, See its a rotary engine and say "err dunno what to do with these mate" And all they can do is tow you to a garage that does know rotary engines.

True?