Author Topic: My RX-4 that I wanted since I was a kid and why !.  (Read 26046 times)

Offline re japi

• MRC Overseas Guest
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: My RX-4 that I wanted since I was a kid and why !.
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2018, 03:02:30 PM »
Can never see enough pictures of that car  :icon_thumleft:
Hah, easy for you to say, you can se it monthly I reckon. I can see her once in two years if Im lucky

Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Power is nothing without control. Weight is enemy of performance, handling and braking.

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/japi_laukkanen/library/Japi?sort=3&page=1

Online clive

• MRC Founder/President
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://mazdarotaryparts.com
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2018, 07:16:44 PM »
Went to a little car show at Leeds Castle yesterday with the RX-4 and had a nice supprise.

We met a Japanese older lady who was a "car girl"!

She was super excited to see a Luce, as she had only ever seen a few coupes in Japan when they were new, she even knew her Cappellas, from her Savvanas  :).

She went on to tell us that the reason the Luce (RX-4)  was rare in Japan was because they were expensive against other brands, BUT, she went on to tell me that where she lived in Osaka, because the Luce was fast the Police bought them so they could keep up while chasing the Japanese Mafia!

She showed me a great picture on her phone of a Police "Panda car" which I thought was ironic as we used to call our Police cars "Panda cars"

I cant find the picture she showed me, but she also said they made models of the Luce Police and I found one of those. Still into cars and she found a red Luce on her phone for sale in Japan, 11000 GBP needing a full resoration.

You just never know who you may meet at a car show and this was so odd I thought I would share  :great:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 07:35:34 PM by clive »
All the best Clive

Offline RE5

• English Riviera
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2018, 06:02:52 PM »
This is still not only my favourite Rotary car of all time, but my favourite car & in my favourite colour :love4: :love4:
Current: RX7 FB S3 - RX7 FC S5 Vert

Previously:  2 x NSU Ro 80 - 2 x RX7 FB S2 - Suzuki RE5 -Norton Commander - DKW W2000

Online clive

• MRC Founder/President
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://mazdarotaryparts.com
« Reply #153 on: May 15, 2018, 04:53:11 PM »
This is still not only my favourite Rotary car of all time, but my favourite car & in my favourite colour :love4: :love4:

Thank you :bravo_2:
All the best Clive