Author Topic: WGT tomorrow?  (Read 709 times)

Online mpk490p

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://cid-cbfddd9d1485abdb.spaces.live.com/photos/
WGT tomorrow?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 08:17:40 AM »
Quote from: 88GT-R
Did i see you there?

i was there all day Friday
the only other guy there had a White FD nice guy think he made 320BHP he had a cluth flywheel and new downpipe fitted

Mark

Offline OLSKOOLROTAR

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.exile-rotorsport.com
WGT tomorrow?
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 10:08:49 AM »
Well an eventful day....after sorting out some timing issues we found that the wastegate was stayinging open at 0.45bar, due to a hole in the diaphram.

So, she impressed us with producing 291atw at 0.45bar......immense!! She also produced 40% more torque in the mid-range, compared to the last setup. Will wait for the new diaphram, and get her ready for TOTB next weekend.

John

Was good to see you again bro, albeit short and no beer involved, I\'ve got some short vids of your car setup on the dyno I\'ll have to download them. Unfortunately I couldnt get any of your power runs due to the glass window:Tongue1 :Hammer

Your car is Impressive to say the least John, you\'ve got a wicked setup there mate. Think my mate wants an FC now :Ladys-man :Party

The run home was better than the trip down:cheers.

Let me know if you wanna crash at mine before TOTB, We\'re only about 45 mins away, I know some good back roads :3gears-lh

Jase

88GT-R

WGT tomorrow?
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 11:45:17 AM »
Quote from: OLSKOOLROTAR
Was good to see you again bro, albeit short and no beer involved, I\'ve got some short vids of your car setup on the dyno I\'ll have to download them. Unfortunately I couldnt get any of your power runs due to the glass window:Tongue1 :Hammer

Your car is Impressive to say the least John, you\'ve got a wicked setup there mate. Think my mate wants an FC now :Ladys-man :Party

The run home was better than the trip down:cheers.

Let me know if you wanna crash at mine before TOTB, We\'re only about 45 mins away, I know some good back roads :3gears-lh

Jase

Cheers Jase, Pity we were pre-occupied and I\'m chuffed your drive back was better! PM me and tell me how it went.
Should be back up there next Saturday, but will have the car on a trailer. Did you get any good pics? If so, can you put them up on the Battle thread?

Cheers,
John

88GT-R

WGT tomorrow?
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2007, 11:47:55 AM »
Quote from: bobster
If the FC is still 2 tone then I saw you heading south on the M6 earlier.... I was on my way back up from Reworx.

Hi, thats the one.... Saw a flash of an FD, was it you?

John

Offline 20B_boy

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.reworx.com
WGT tomorrow?
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2007, 01:20:53 PM »
Hi, thats the one.... Saw a flash of an FD, was it you?

Nah, Bob was doing his white van man-bit yesterday :Thumbs-up
R.