Author Topic: Someone went to town!  (Read 1393 times)

Offline RobbieRX-7

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Someone went to town!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »
Remove all the ICE and stickers and it\'s ok

Offline Steve Burnett

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
Someone went to town!
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 05:04:48 PM »
Quote from: Herblenny
LOL! I\'ve seen this car 3 weeks ago at Nopi Nationals here in the states... To be honest with you.. I wouldn\'t be dead driving that car!! Yikes! Its just too much! Someone completely ruined the lightweight sports car and turned it into non functioning piece of crap!

I also can\'t believe someone bought that thing... I know he\'s been trying to sell it for over 6 months.

Don\'t hold back now.

I thought that if the car had all the crap taken out of it, and given a nice re-spray it would be a very nice car. Oh and sort out the interiour!

clandestine

Someone went to town!
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 12:17:18 PM »
I know that everyone here is slating the car but I have to give the owner some points...he\'s removed the handle from the passenger door card!

Offline Alison

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Someone went to town!
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 09:44:01 AM »
I think it\'s ikky! (yes that is a word hehe) The actual shape is fine, but the colour is vile I think, inside and out!, and the interior is just not my thing at ALL!. As said, a respray and get rid of some gubbins from the inside would be A-OK!:Thumbs-up

Offline FD3SNuttah

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.donnycruise.com
Someone went to town!
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 12:37:18 PM »
I know it looks over done. but remember it was a show car for rockford fosgate, they make them wacky and crazy on purpose to showcase thier products. so it goes without saying that they do something that is different from the other cars.

To be honest its not the thing you would own as a private car but the person who bought it is a american and they like being brazen and loud over there.

Offline neil_jdmr

• Major Contributor
    • Northumberland
    • View Profile
    • http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/neil_jdmr/IMGP0420.jpg
Someone went to town!
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 05:01:02 PM »
Granted a lot of hard work and the owner\'s dedication has gone into it but far from my cup o tea.

When i was first looking for a fd i found that most people like crazy spoilers/bodykits/bling wheels etc but i only wanted a standard car as they are the most beautiful car ever made imo anything on top of that looks sh!t, again imo

Gotta comment on that mahoosive mazda badge on the front and Zoom Zoom on the back, Cmon thats just awful
Standard sequential, standard engine, Oem body, 1.2bar, WI

Twins retired. KKK K27 1.25bar courtesy of Jason and Stu