Author Topic: who\'d of thought  (Read 481 times)

Offline TiddlesRX7

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
who\'d of thought
« on: April 09, 2007, 06:45:24 PM »
Ok. So I purchase my fc 2 weeks ago thinking i\'ve got a rare car that you never see on the road anymore. (not in my home town of Kendal anyway!). So me and the missus take a walk and what comes past a 1989 F plate fc egi in red. Even the same bloody colour as mine. Don\'t get me wrong it was nice to see but i couldn\'t help being a little miffed about not being the only owner in town! The only other one I can think of that was in town has been sold atleast 2 years ago. A nice shiny black one. So If either owners read this. Get in touch maybe we could meet up at some point.:wave
I don\'t need to upgrade my stock turbo to beat your ass!

Get your finger out, get it on the road and start driving it then!!! (B.Martin 25/2/12)

Offline DC-TYPER

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.discountfuelcompany.com
who\'d of thought
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 06:56:41 PM »
Quote from: adereed
Ok. So I purchase my fc 2 weeks ago thinking i\'ve got a rare car that you never see on the road anymore. (not in my home town of Kendal anyway!). So me and the missus take a walk and what comes past a 1989 F plate fc egi in red. Even the same bloody colour as mine. Don\'t get me wrong it was nice to see but i couldn\'t help being a little miffed about not being the only owner in town! The only other one I can think of that was in town has been sold atleast 2 years ago. A nice shiny black one. So If either owners read this. Get in touch maybe we could meet up at some point.:wave

sure it wasnt yours being nicked   lol

Offline TiddlesRX7

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
who\'d of thought
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 07:05:59 PM »
He He He!  Narr you can hear mine before you can see it. This one crept up on us then purred passed.:D
I don\'t need to upgrade my stock turbo to beat your ass!

Get your finger out, get it on the road and start driving it then!!! (B.Martin 25/2/12)