Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 579 times)

Thulsa_Doom

Hello!
« on: November 25, 2003, 12:11:07 PM »
Dear All,
             Just wanted to drop a line and say hi to everyone. I have just bought my first Rotary; a \'95 Typer R Bathurst edition RX7 and am in love. Sent of my cheque to join the club. Hope to get to know some of you in the months to come!
                                                                    Adam

Offline Andyp

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
Hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2003, 12:32:48 PM »
:wave looks lovley dude, welcome :)

you just reminded me i\'ve been joined up to mazdarotary for a good 4 months or so and never joined the membership.. spose I should do really :D

now please... do me a favour. Turn ya car 90 degrees and floor it so next doors washing gets a pounding hehe

:rollin
The Beatles were prats.."Money can\'t buy me lovveeee".. utter rubbish. You can buy love here

Buy my car foo! :D

Thulsa_Doom

Hello!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2003, 12:35:58 PM »
hehe thanks mate, washing beware!
All I need to do now is some parts research for a few little upgrades. I quite fancy a dump valve or blow off valve for example (gotta love that gear shift noise) but have no idea who makes the best ones for RX7\'s. Blitz or HKS I presume do something quite good.

tr8theshape

Hello!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2003, 12:58:12 PM »
Hi,

Looks good.  Mmmmm Shiny!  Mmmmmm red!

Glad to hear you\'re in love too. :)

Dave

Offline Andyp

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
Hello!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2003, 12:58:28 PM »
too tempting ain\'t it :D

I just use stock one\'s on mine though I got an aftermarket fibreglass bonet on mine, makes it very loud :D

Think most people stick with stocks but with HKS / Blitz ya barking up the right tree for a change

got any other plans? :)
The Beatles were prats.."Money can\'t buy me lovveeee".. utter rubbish. You can buy love here

Buy my car foo! :D

Offline 20B_boy

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.reworx.com
Hello!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2003, 01:06:24 PM »
The stock BOV is actually quite audible, its just that it vents into the airbox so is muffled to near-silence. Stop it venting into the airbox and hey presto - a bit of swoosh-ing without off loading a couple of hundred sheets :)

Not as loud or \'funky\' (or gay - depending on yer school of thought!) than say a Blitz or HKS job but hey ho.

Meet up with a few people with variuos ones fitted and see what you like sound-wise the best - there isnt really any that are more functional than others, or the stock one come to that so its just a case of what you think sounds the most max power :)
R.

Thulsa_Doom

Hello!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2003, 01:34:37 PM »
Thanks for the welcome and the advice guys. I\'m ashamed to say that my housemate bought us tickets to Max Power live in London this weekend! I\'m hoping to haggle some good prices for such parts on the stands on the day.