Author Topic: just about had enough with my rx :(  (Read 129 times)

aposegil

just about had enough with my rx :(
« on: July 22, 2006, 07:34:14 PM »
Hello guys

Well im honestly having enough of my rx\'s :reallymad

im used to the VAG world about 10 years had about 11 vw\'s where i find tuners garages and people more friendly and willing to help

rather than just wanting to charge you just to say hello

ive slowly been going through everything on the car reading up on this forum and all i really need is someone to plug in or tell me, where to buy a diagnostic reader to see what the fault is

but instead people just want to charge £100 min for that :( i rather put another £400 on top and get the power FC that will tell me everything any how

i wouldnt mind if they did something at same time but £100 for a tem min check i find that cheeky and no one in VAG world charges to diagnose a car they talk about what need to be done afterwards once fault located

Anyhow now ive got the car to idle solid at 1400 rpm it was the inlet to servo pipe that raised it to 1500 to 2000 rpm due to cracking

I can lower to about 1000 rpm using clutch but thats not ideal

Anyhow is there anyone in the enfield north london area I can meet up with to help me? I will travel to them

I am mechanically minded but these jap cars got me confused

Other wise cars perfect pulls like a train and handles smoothly and solid

Its only the idle and im very sure its not vacuum as its not lump you can tell its something electronic controlling it

If not its going up for sale