Author Topic: Four wheel alignment in yorkshire  (Read 6660 times)

Offline kev-yorks

• Chairman / MRC Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Four wheel alignment in yorkshire
« on: May 13, 2006, 04:24:26 PM »
Got the alignment done on the Cosmo today, anyone in Yorkshire wanting there suspension done. Gordons tyres at Wakefield have the four wheel laser alignment gear and are very cheap £30 for four wheel toe adjustment and £5 a time for every other adjustment they do, so worst case your looking at £60 for four wheel toe adjustment front caster, camber and rear camber. They where pretty good with the MOT as well put the analizer into display mode for me while i plugged in the laptop and turned the emmisions down. Then did the emmisions test after it was low enough to pass.
Kevin
Regards Kevin

Offline probedb

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 07:05:26 PM »
Hmm, that\'s not too far from me. I could do with the suspension sorting really and get them to raise it half an inch or so :)
last.fm
A\'Pexi Power FC, HKS Twin Power, HKS Racing Suction Intakes, SMB stainless exhaust and downpipe, Dragon silenced midpipe, Feed FMIC/Rad, Greddy Elbow, Efini Y-Pipe
Mapping by Hayward Rotary
Car pictures

Offline Rixio

• Banned user
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 04:22:20 PM »
Very handy!!! Nice one Kev :)

Offline kev-yorks

• Chairman / MRC Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 06:18:10 PM »
Even better news for you Guys they do a free suspension and alignment check. So it might be worth a ride down there just to get things checked out. Its only there main spot just off junction 40 M1 that has all the new gear not there branch on stanley road.
Address and tel number
Gordons Tyres
Flanshaw way
Wakefield
WF2 9LP
Tel 01924 200307
Regards Kevin

Offline Juz

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 03:24:28 PM »
useful, thanks :) (am just replying so when i go back home and mot time comes round i can search for and find this thread easily lol :p)

Offline Rixio

• Banned user
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 01:34:04 AM »
Right i went there this week and got my car sorted with the new rims & tyres...

This place is the mutz nutz! All their equipment is state of the art, brand spanking new and i hear the alignment machine is the only one in the UK & cost £45k!!!!!!

I got my wheels aligned fully (cast, camber & toe) total of 2&1/2 hours work over 2 days aswell as my suspension checked on a real suspension shock tester like manufacturers use all for £30 something SQUID!! YEH £30 SQUID!!! Most places charge £25 just for laser alignment which is shiitty in comparison...

I will never let anybody touch my suspension or tracking again on any of the cars period.

P.S - This should be made a sticky, even if i lived in London, i would travel the 200 miles to get the alignment sorted properly! Thats how confident i am :)

Edit: Gonna go down with the Supra this week so i\'ll get some pics up and try & organise club discount
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 01:40:32 AM by Rixio »

Offline Zee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 01:04:30 AM »
Did you ever get a discount organised mate?
Gonna be headin to see these boys pretty soon hopefully. I\'ll need a couple of tyres changing, then 4 wheel balancing, alignment, wouldnt mind saving a few pence!

Offline trotter

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/graeme.trotter
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 10:57:04 AM »
has anything ever come of this? I really need to get mine sorted!
Work hard, play hard house :D