Author Topic: Defi Suppliers / Agents?  (Read 917 times)

Offline M@r]{

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« on: December 21, 2005, 10:32:25 AM »
Anyone know of any reliable Defi Agents?

Offline probedb

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 12:09:31 PM »
I\'ve seen defi-shop.co.uk when looking though there site doesn\'t work in Firefox and they appear not to care as I got no reply.

Currently look around ebay as it doesn\'t seem too bad?
last.fm
A\'Pexi Power FC, HKS Twin Power, HKS Racing Suction Intakes, SMB stainless exhaust and downpipe, Dragon silenced midpipe, Feed FMIC/Rad, Greddy Elbow, Efini Y-Pipe
Mapping by Hayward Rotary
Car pictures

Offline samfc3s

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Defi
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 12:37:38 PM »
Defi shop Uk is quite expensive...i can get gauges at dicounted prices from japan....if interested..email me at laupll421@netvigator.com
Panspeed tuned FC3S.......

Offline Nitronige

• Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 12:50:20 PM »
Hi there,

Got my defi stuff at scooby mania. Had no problems dealing with them and their prices were not that bad either.

cheers,
nige
FD3S Black - Yay!, Classic Mini turbo Black - Yay!, Dutton Pheaton - Lambo Green - Yay! Nissan Stagea (SOLD) Silver - Yay! Daily runner, Renault Clio 1.5dci - Booooo Hissss

Offline scooby_si

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 04:32:22 PM »
Clive also does them does he not?
Si

D3S

Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 09:07:35 AM »
I have contacts in Japan that i can get Defi stuff, have them in my car. Paid 50 quid less than anywhere else in the uk ;)

Gav

Offline M@r]{

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 09:22:13 AM »
Ive found a number of places that \'claim\' to do Defi bits, sent emails requesting info 2-3 days ago to at least 4 of them, no replies what so ever!!   :2Confused   I am asking info about sensor kits so perhaps they just dont know much about what they are selling!!  ;)  

D3S - Could you see if your contact can get the sensors/wires?  I have a Defi Control box with the Defi display.  I need to buy what ever is needed to show water and oil temps.  

Thanks

D3S

Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2005, 09:38:25 AM »
No Probs matey, So you just want the sensors and fitting kits for the oil temp and water temp? For the defi display for the pic shown

Gav

Offline probedb

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 09:42:09 AM »
Quote from: D3S
I have contacts in Japan that i can get Defi stuff, have them in my car. Paid 50 quid less than anywhere else in the uk ;)

Gav

Could you let me know what it\'d cost for a boost gauge (psi) and a control unit plus whatever else i needed for them? Drop me an email if you like :) paul@probedb.co.uk

Cheers!!
last.fm
A\'Pexi Power FC, HKS Twin Power, HKS Racing Suction Intakes, SMB stainless exhaust and downpipe, Dragon silenced midpipe, Feed FMIC/Rad, Greddy Elbow, Efini Y-Pipe
Mapping by Hayward Rotary
Car pictures

Offline M@r]{

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 09:44:42 AM »
Yes please.  The priority is Water Temp, but Oil temp as well if the price is good  :)

Thanks for your help on this - i\'ll owe you a beer

No Probs matey, So you just want the sensors and fitting kits for the oil temp and water temp? For the defi display for the pic shown

Gav

D3S

Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 09:58:26 AM »
No probs,

I will probably wont find out until Tuesday as he is getting married lol But i will get some prices as i am gonna being ordering my new drop links from him as well.

Gav

Offline M@r]{

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 10:27:41 AM »
Fantastic, thanks for your help.  

No probs,

I will probably wont find out until Tuesday as he is getting married lol But i will get some prices as i am gonna being ordering my new drop links from him as well.

Gav

D3S

Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2005, 10:39:08 AM »
No probs, i am trying to find out how much i paid for my gauges but cant remember, think the boost gauges was 100 or 90 odd i will find out when i get home. I am suprised that they dont supply the display link with the sensors as they do with the gauges.

Cheers

Gav

Offline M@r]{

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2005, 10:48:58 AM »
Yeah you would.  I think it does come with the Speed sensor for telling MPH?  Or is that the control unit?  I want to be able to display RPM as well, ive been told that should already be there with the speed sensor - not sure on that one though

No probs, i am trying to find out how much i paid for my gauges but cant remember, think the boost gauges was 100 or 90 odd i will find out when i get home. I am suprised that they dont supply the display link with the sensors as they do with the gauges.

Cheers

Gav

D3S

Defi Suppliers / Agents?
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2005, 10:55:24 AM »
I will find out for you, i would of thought on the speed and rpm you would have to splice into the signal on the ECU, not sure but i do know if it displays in MPH or KMH.

Cheers

Gav