Author Topic: Full Suspension overall !  (Read 402 times)

Offline Dax

• Contributor
  • If its not broken it soon will be!
    • Sunderland (North East of England)
    • View Profile
Full Suspension overall !
« on: October 17, 2018, 01:44:42 PM »

I have decided to give the cars suspension an overall this winter, So thinking new coilovers and bushes.

(The car is only ever going to be used for fast road use if that helps with any advice)

I am thinking HSD Dualtech's and I have seen them new on ebay including postage for £615, which I think seems decent so anybody's feedback on these or links to a better deal would be awesome. The other option I am considering is BC Racing BR (RS) Series which are a little more at about £690 ish but if they are way better I am happy to go with those links to cheaper deals on these would be great, but again if anybody has any other options they have experience of in this sort of price range let me know.

Bushes wise I have read that the Super Pro's are the better option (happy for people to correct me on that), but I am unsure of what exactly I need as they do a kit for front and rear but will I need to replace anything else? any links and expected prices for these would a massive help too.

Cheers in advance
Living the Dream!!!!!

Offline boosted

• MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
  • Worryless, Dream more.
    • south west
    • View Profile
Re: Full Suspension overall !
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 07:07:57 PM »
All i can say is happy with bc 3 plus years old and holding up fine..
Are you a full member? If you are youll get a 5% discount with MRP on Tein i believe...worth giving Clive a bell.
Great photo...looks like lowered already.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
92 FD rx7 Twins 13.5psi. Track car
94 Westfield Se 231 rx8 street port powered. Race car
EAT SLEEP ROTOR REPEAT.