Author Topic: Mazda part numbers, prices and dealers  (Read 13333 times)

banned advertiser

Mazda part numbers, prices and dealers
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2007, 01:40:46 AM »
We have always had Mazda parts priced and displayed on our shop, Ive only ever noticed price increases once or twice a year if that, Im usually kept pretty much up to date, if Ive been busy it means a customer has picked up an item for slightly less, until I get chance to updat.
You can click on some of our pictures to expand to a larger picture which will often show how it goes together.
The Mazda pricelist which I have in 2 formats is massive, and Im still trying to work out a way to import striaght in to my shop, but at the moment I manually enter each one. Because of that not everything is in there, but normally a quick email to me with the part you are looking for, and I\'ll put a picture of it and a product on my shop for easy ordering.

Follow this link
http://www.rotaryart.uk.com/acatalog/New_3rd_gen_engine_perf_tuning.html
then click on the image that says engine gasket set for instance, or turbo gasket. it will open up to a bigger picture with all items listed.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 01:52:30 AM by banned advertiser »

Offline nick english

• Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
Parts
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2007, 09:28:42 AM »
Bought These From Import Solutions Pricey But Can Get U Anything U Want New.
FD3S
Wing Liner-   Usaf138-56-130a.£69.54+vat
Wing Liner-   Usaf138-56-140a.£69.54+vat
Fuel Guage-  Usaf138-55-481.£52.90+vat

Import Solutions-01285 647847
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 09:31:19 AM by nick english »

banned advertiser

Offline mark-ashley

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2008, 02:57:54 PM »
Would recommend Robinsons Mazda in Leicester,speak to a guy in the parts department called Steve.

Very helpful, trying to replace a hose i sliced, gave him the part number and it doesn\'t exist on the Mazda UK system so he went off and organised getting the JAP part number raised as a UK part number so he could supply the part, i live in Brixton which is nowhere near Leicester but they are more than happy to post and package the part.

Steve said they are always happy to help and build on their experience with imports RX7\'s so for genuine parts, give them a go...

Incidentally, i only called them after reading this thread so thumbs up for the idea of this thread !
1993 FD3S - Street port, Decat, Apexi FC, Apexi Induction - Engine rebuilt and installed by Hayward Rotary, too fast for the mean streets of Croydon !

Offline JiM B

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2008, 01:53:24 AM »
Does anyone know the part number for a \'Solenoid Valve (Charge Control)\'

Thanks,
James.

Offline Speedworks

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2008, 09:01:14 AM »
If you give me a part number I can get you anything OEM Mazda straight from Japan (as long as Mazda Japan still has it in stock)

Speedworks@pandora.be

Offline RX-8888

• MRC Overseas Guest
  • Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2009, 04:52:23 AM »
I can also help out here as I have the complete R.H.D Genuine Mazda EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog) for Mazda cars and Trucks sold in the UK and Australia from 1985 on wards.

I also have some are PDF Parts books on the RX-3, Cosmo and a few other rotaries.

So if you want genuine part numbers I can help.

You must tell us what Year and or Model Mazda (i.e. RX-7 or RX-8 or 626 or 323 or Mazda 2,3,5,6) you are talking about...
In most cases a Chassis or VIN number will reveal everything, that is the JM_ _ _ _ _ _
one., or the S124A_ _ _ _ _ _ .., LA23S_ _ _ _ _, or CB2MS_ _ _ _ _ .
2009 Series II RX-8 Luxury version of R3.
2011 Mazda MX-5 Special Edition Roadster Coupe.