Current polices that I am campaigning for as Shadow Transport Minister are things such as
1) The abolition of all Volvos
2) The reinstatement of the rolling 25 year road tax exemption--plus ensuring that the road tax is spent on the ROADS not put into central funds.
3) All motorcycles will become tax exempt, and the anti loud exhausts legislation will be repealed. The later point will negate the \'sorry mate I didn\'t see you\' excuse as favoured by Volvo drivers when they pull out in front of bikes.
4) Bikes will be allowed into bus lanes and the stupid motorway bus lanes will be abolished. On the same point John \'2 Jags\' Prescott will also be abolished.
5) Since my bike is comfortable at 110 mph the new national speed limit should be set at 110, with a reduction to 20mph round schools at chucking out time.
6) The current law which states that cycling on the pavement is punishable with a £500 fine will be rigidly enforced and all funds generated from this will be put into cycle tracks. All new developments will also be forced to include cycle tracks.
7) Joggers will be banned from the roads and instead will be placed into giant treadmills which will generate free electricity for Old Age Pensioners