Author Topic: 12a engine 13b peri-port + lots of spares.  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Cadgerrally

• Just joined!
    • Co Down
    • View Profile
Re: 12a engine 13b peri-port + lots of spares.
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2017, 07:33:32 PM »
All parts are in the NG9 area of Nottingham (east midlands).

Here we have for sale a perfect running 12A engine it is low mileage and shows no signs of wear to any components its an early engine and has better quality chrome on the housings as well as a slightly different inlet port shape i believe. I only removed the engine to fit a 12A turbo that i bought off here some months back. It comes with everything needed to just drop it in, connect up wiring and hoses etc and fire it up. Is currently fitted with standard gearbox which is also included, the gearbox is much higher mileage than the engine and takes its time to engage first and second gear, its still perfectly usable but not as good as new. £350

12A header well used but air tight and a good replacement for the original. £20

Also as part of my clear out i have this 13B peripheral port its a home made engine and was made to be usable on the street so features slightly smaller inlets than some to reduce overlap. The irons have been altered quite a lot due to a completely different oil pressure system being used so might not be any use to others. The housings rotors and seals are mint with no signs of wear at all. Its fitted with a couple of Yamaha R1 carbs at the minute which was just a bit of an experiment and it did run on them but for simplicity a tried and tested Weber might be an easier option. £200

FC N/A gearbox in good working order only real issue with the box is the threaded lug that the speedo cable screws into has a small piece missing but still works just fine. £20

FC turbo (S5) gearbox removed from a japanese import which was a standard unmodified car and the gearbox seems to have been well looked after and is all in good working order. £60

FC turbo wiring loom and ECU taken from an S5 uncut and in good condition. £50

Don\'t really want to list it all individually but if anyone needs any rotors housings, irons or engine ancillaries i\'v probably got what you need mostly FB and FC stuff.

I will try and check this every few days so if you want a quicker reply please PM me a phone number. Cheers Alex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Cadgerrally

• Just joined!
    • Co Down
    • View Profile
Re: 12a engine 13b peri-port + lots of spares.
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2017, 07:35:37 PM »
Hi do you still have any mazda rx bits for sale I have just joined the Mazda forum I know it was years ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk