Recent posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 5
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Fitting Boost controller
« Last post by neil_jdmr on Today at 07:51:19 AM »
Hey no problem pal, i picked anything i now know exactly the same way on here and other forums.
« Last post by spizwalt on Today at 01:36:29 AM »
appreciate clearing that up neil makes sense what your saying
RX-8's / Re: Exiled Vikings Long Orange Project
« Last post by exiled-viking on Today at 12:00:55 AM »
up Dated Nose cone /bumper goes on tomorrow testing before fitting lights,  head light washer, supercharger induction fan , camera , and front distance sensors, plus the motorised number plate...thanks for taking the time too look
New to MRC - introduce yourself / Re: New FD Owner Gloucestershire
« Last post by Doz_FD3S on October 20, 2017, 06:48:47 PM »
Cheers!A couple of niggles to sort out (secondary turbo boost problems) give it a full service, underseal and cavity wax for now. Nothing too major & I've already got a vacuum tester and a load of new vac hose so I'll get stuck in in due course!Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
« Last post by clive on October 20, 2017, 09:17:05 AM »
  Wow, that's a real clean car that's going to bring you so much fun.
« Last post by jdesousa on October 19, 2017, 07:41:04 PM »
Welcome mate. Car looks stunning. Enjoy!!!Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
« Last post by boosted on October 19, 2017, 07:38:13 PM »
Welcome mate, thats a very nice looking car you have their! Not many left standard like that defo a keeper and rare in white.Enjoy!. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
New to MRC - introduce yourself / New FD Owner Gloucestershire
« Last post by Doz_FD3S on October 19, 2017, 07:34:53 PM »
Hi,After many years of wanting, umming and arring whether to sell up and get the money together for an FD, last month I bit the bullet!Managed to get a fairly standard, low mileage import that was bought into the country by new era imports 2 years back.Plan is to keep it pretty much as it is, keep it maintained, tidy and enjoy it!Anyway, pics as I [...]
« Last post by neil_jdmr on October 19, 2017, 12:08:09 PM »
The bov has nothing to do with boost control.  I don't use a blow off valve at all.  The bov is just a pressure relief valve which is forced closed by positive boost pressure then opens when the pressure is released, ie when you press the clutch to change gear.  This then releases the excess pressure from your intake system usua [...]
I somehow missed this thread until now. I witnessed the fire at Snetterton, a very shocking and sad sight.Very sad 
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Anti after burn solenoid pumbing
« Last post by rickkyyp on October 18, 2017, 10:53:34 PM »
Unfortunately every bit of useful info online relates to USA spec FC's, which got a whole different emissions system + electronic ignition etc. I know that its to let air into the aft rotor when using engine braking to prevent pops and bangs. (Presumably because the stock ECU isn't smart enough just to cut fuel) But I would have thought i [...]
Old school Mazda's / Re: RE-Furb.nl RX-4 project
« Last post by re japi on October 18, 2017, 07:48:37 AM »
Dammit,  typo. I meant NICE dress
« Last post by boosted on October 18, 2017, 03:59:40 AM »
Congratulations.! After 10 years of marriage my wife excepts my rotary addiction....as long as i do my chores b4 heading into garage...lol.Good luck for the future! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Furb on October 17, 2017, 09:34:10 PM »
Quote from: re japi on October 17, 2017, 11:45:55 AMThat really is amazing photo! Has to be one of the best I have ever seen! Beautifull car, amazing backround, simply stunning bride with nuce dress. EPIC photo!!!! I'm so jealous!  And congratulations!  Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkillathanks i am blessed, and she totall [...]
« Last post by spizwalt on October 17, 2017, 08:50:53 PM »
sorry for delayed response, been super busy and this has been put on the back burned.this set up worked perfect for a year when the engine was shipped into the uk with this set up and i was dailying it 50 miles to work. so i dont think the set up is wrong. im somerset based.yes ok so the place to T into is in between actuator that is in picture 2 [...]
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Anti after burn solenoid pumbing
« Last post by boosted on October 17, 2017, 01:42:43 PM »
I meant to have a google on afterburn solenoid as have no idea what it is in...but im caught up with mine own issues..Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: Clive's 400 BHP Super GT RX-8 Race Car
« Last post by Grant Monkhouse on October 17, 2017, 12:58:42 PM »
That’s showing your reliability now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by clive on October 17, 2017, 12:46:38 PM »
Quote from: Grant Monkhouse on October 17, 2017, 12:02:47 PMHow did you get first in class then?Last man standing in class  !Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by Grant Monkhouse on October 17, 2017, 12:02:47 PM »
How did you get first in class then?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by re japi on October 17, 2017, 11:50:05 AM »
Wow... That was I fight then...Yep, I agree, car has to lose weight, alot! Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5