Author Topic: 13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time  (Read 8614 times)

Offline efini85

  • MRC Overseas Guest
  • Newbie
  • ****
  • Posts: 78
  • Karma: +10/-0
    • View Profile
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 12:14:53 PM »
I\'m also interested in your car, if the price is right.  As we are in Holland there are a few taxes to overcome. Next weekend we\'re going to Beaulieu so I might come by. Can you email me at  efini85@hotmail.com

Regards,

Kees

pintglass

  • Guest
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 05:50:29 PM »
email sent 08/09/08

Offline efini85

  • MRC Overseas Guest
  • Newbie
  • ****
  • Posts: 78
  • Karma: +10/-0
    • View Profile
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 07:24:37 PM »
Hello,

Didn\'t get your email, you can also try mazdahoebeke@planet.nl

Rgrds,

Kees

g11ary

  • Guest
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 12:56:54 AM »
Free Bump

I need a Vin number for a 13b to get some parts ordered
Would you be willing to email me yours??

pintglass

  • Guest
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 07:33:19 PM »
sure, whats your email address?

g11ary

  • Guest
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 12:18:14 AM »
Quote from: pintglass;538395
sure, whats your email address?

Thanks
please email me at [email deleted]
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 06:15:51 PM by johnf »

Offline CharlieP

  • Major Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,540
  • Karma: +10/-0
    • View Profile
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2008, 01:58:03 PM »
Did you sell this?

pintglass

  • Guest
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2008, 06:14:03 PM »
Not yet sold, and a fault with the gearbox that I thought I had solved has reappeared, ideal for someone with a blow engine...

Offline CharlieP

  • Major Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,540
  • Karma: +10/-0
    • View Profile
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2008, 06:19:36 PM »
Oh ok....not to worry, wanted a runner really.
Thanks

dazzle

  • Guest
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2008, 05:25:22 PM »
Hello pintglass
This is Darren Hall, Ross\'s bro-in-law who worked with your dad! Hope you are well fella? Sorry to hear you are thinking about selling the Cosmo! It\'s because of yours that I\'m thinking of getting one! Thinking it might be a better option to a RX7!
Small world eh?

pintglass

  • Guest
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 07:39:41 PM »
Well hello Daz, it truly is a small round one, hope things with you are good, I am at Kinloss, feels like eternal night up here as the days are sooo short.
Was it a 13b cosmo you were after as there was someone on here selling a lovely \'95 20b, and you are definately right, the cosmo is a much nicer proposition than an rx (i dont really fit in rx\'s, cosmos are fine).

dazzle

  • Guest
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2008, 01:43:57 PM »
It sure is!!  I\'m actually writing this in Al Udeid!
Are you talking about Johns(think that\'s who it is!) The dark green one? If so, yes, that\'s the one I was looking at, very tempting!
Have you decided what to do with yours?

pintglass

  • Guest
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2008, 02:13:11 PM »
Off to seeb for chrimbo and new year, ace! at least its warmer. Not sure who it is with the 20b cosmo, but i think he is a moderator on the forums and if i was after one thats the one i would go for without a doubt, its got low mileage, last of the production and tein suspension alll for 4k ish, billy bargain! As for mine, i might convert it to manual, tried three auto boxes in it now, not sure what the fault is, its symptomatic of a leccy problem but its not, weird.

Offline johnf

  • Major Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 4,087
  • Karma: +34/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 06:16:01 PM »
Quote
It sure is!! I\'m actually writing this in Al Udeid!
Are you talking about Johns(think that\'s who it is!) The dark green one? If so, yes, that\'s the one I was looking at, very tempting!
Have you decided what to do with yours?

If it was I\'m afraid you missed it - silly money as well £3800.00
I started with nothing and I have most of it left

dazzle

  • Guest
13b Cosmo, Upgrade or sell, decision time
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2008, 11:45:58 AM »
I was watching it on the bay John. Only got to 2800!! Guess you sold it privately then?
It was very nice and I was tempted but to be honest I have too many projects and it\'s probably good that you\'ve sold it!! Saved me from myself :Laugh