Author Topic: Just couldnt resist.....  (Read 5495 times)

Offline Nik da Greek

• Banned user
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Just couldnt resist.....
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »
Lovin\' the interior, just like a UFO SHADO staff car :D! Does the satnav screen gubbins all work?

Kron

Just couldnt resist.....
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2008, 06:14:35 PM »
Is that an early Greddy/RE-A hybrid kit? Awesome piece of kit!

Offline prince_of_tokyo

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Just couldnt resist.....
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 08:03:48 PM »
nice GTR in the back mate, i always thought cosmo\'s and r32\'s kinda looked similar. V nice

WAS;
1994 FD3 Type R-II
all TRUST/GREDDY prepared
T78 blower
big street port
500bhp
one happy driver... :yes

NOW;
Porsche 996 C4 CAB

Offline Nik da Greek

• Banned user
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Just couldnt resist.....
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2008, 06:12:16 PM »
I was up at Jason\'s today, Jit, so had a wee bit of a trunk at your beast while I was there. It\'s even madder in the metal than in the photos! Excellent thing you have there. Shame the compression looks a bit pony, but I\'m sure your man\'ll have that sorted soon. That blue FD is a bl00dy work of art, he must\'ve given you some deal to wrest that one out of your grip! Would\'ve been a good day out, beaking at beautiful cars like that if my primary tubo hadn\'t shat itself on route!

Offline Jit

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Just couldnt resist.....
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2008, 09:30:59 PM »
Theyre both stunners arent they?! Yeah compresion wasnt great....but hey once the new engines in, she\'ll be mint as! And I can finally put my foot down!
As for the blue FD, she is lovely. its a crying shame i couldnt keep both cars as they would have made 2 stunning garden ornaments!
BTW dude, havent had a chance to look at either of those gauges yet! Im hoping to get to it maybe in next 2 weeks sometime.... just been snowed under what with going on holiday etc :D ;)

Offline Nik da Greek

• Banned user
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Just couldnt resist.....
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 11:06:54 PM »
Don\'t worry about the gauges too much, I\'ve lived without it this long! Besides, it\'d just remind me of how much boost my turbo isnt developing lol. Anyway, I said you\'re welcome to the Amemiya one if you think you can sort it. What you do with it thereafter\'s entirely up to you!

And yeah, they\'re both stunners! I actually lean a bit towards the Cosmo being better, cos it\'s just soooooo mad! You\'ll never pull up next to another one like that at the lights, that\'s for sure. The FD is beautiful, like something out of a Jap magazine, but it\'s not unique, if you know what I mean...just very, very nice.

I couldn\'t bring myself to point out to Jason that the door handles are only imitation carbon, though :Giggle! Meeow!