Club membership fees are currently (Feb 2017):
Full Member - £15
Family Member - £20
As a quick reminder, the benefits of Full Membership include:
• Agreed insurance valuations offered by the club to assure your vehicle retains its correct value in the event of a total loss.
• Specially negotiated rates with participating suppliers
• Discount when taking out new AA breakdown cover
• Subsidised prices to events (for both Member and Partners/Chidren with Family Membership)
• Subsidised prices to MRC Christmas Party (for both Member and Partners/Chidren with Family Membership)
• Access to the "Members Only" section on the Forum
• Use of the Private Mail (PM) to other members on the forum (so avoiding having to display email and phone numbers in public)
• Fully being part of one of the Largest Rotary Communities in Europe
Full Membership of the forum will help guarantee the ongoing existence of the Club, so enabling the forum to develop and for us to provide stands at various events.
However, we view the Club as more than the forum, so hope you can make it to at an event in 2017 and look forward to seeing you in person.
We can confirm we will have a club presence at JDM Day (Castle Combe) in 2017. If you haven’t already put your name down to come along and meet up with like-minded rotary enthusiasts, then you will find further details on the forum. We are also organising a trip to "RotaryStock" in Holland in July 2017 - again, further details can be found on the forum.
HOW TO JOIN UP OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Click on "Profile" on the grey bar at the top of the forum page, then click on "Actions" and "Paid subscriptions".
Select the type of Membership you require:
MRC Club Membership (for an individual) or
MRC Family Membership (to include a partner and any children under 18)
Click on the "Order" button and follow the instructions.
If you are already a Full Club Member, you can check your Membership expiry date at any time as follows:
Click on "Profile" on the grey bar at the top of the page, then click on "Actions" and "Paid subscriptions".
Scroll to the foot of the page and check the "End Date" of your subscription.
If you have any questions concerning membership, please post up in this forum and we'll do the best we can to answer.
The MRC Team