Recent posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 5
Events Calendar / Re: Biggin Hill Air & Car show - 18th & 19th August
« Last post by Lisa on Today at 04:28:56 PM »
Hi MalcolmI have asked for confirmation that we will have our own designated parking area, as soon as this comes back i will email out the detaisls to buy tickets probably going to go for the Sunday 19th August.
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: TODAYS QUICK PIC
« Last post by boosted on Today at 04:15:37 PM »
Jdm  goodness.Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Grant Monkhouse on Today at 04:05:02 PM »
So I just found this in my dads garage.Exedy carbon single plate clutch and and exedy stage 1 friction plate from another clutch I had for the FD. I think a combination of my car had more hp than we thought it had and also the clutch being adjusted incorrectly by someone I had  a lot of faith in their experience working with these cars every d [...]
Events Calendar / Re: Biggin Hill Air & Car show - 18th & 19th August
« Last post by Casey on Today at 12:50:05 PM »
I'm surprised at the apparent lack of interest in this event  A very historic location - the RFC (Royal Flying Corps) were based there in 1917, before the formation of the RAF in 1918. With cars and planes aplenty to see on what we hope will be a glorious sunny weekend, it's sure to be a great event.The site also hosts a fantastic &q [...]
Just confirming a great discount on the 24 July Snetterton trackday in the first post, £29 off the web price, down to just £150 
Replied to your email Neil - did you get it sorted OK?
« Last post by Grant Monkhouse on Today at 11:42:35 AM »
Quote from: clive on Today at 11:13:24 AMSorry No idea what the pictures are above as all I see is a photo bucket screen  Screen shots for your cliveSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by clive on Today at 11:13:24 AM »
Sorry No idea what the pictures are above as all I see is a photo bucket screen 
Hey Casey, the javelin discount link doesn't seem to be working, can you drop me a pm please.
« Last post by re japi on Today at 06:21:08 AM »
So, after that geezer kicked us out off his garage, we left to Bath. And desided to flee from Wiltshire. Headed towards midlands, we found little village and little race track. There was an event that had really old cars...Then we went other side of that track and saw this blasting away around that small track...Went to talk to this racer. Really a [...]
1st generation RX-7's / Re: Another Boosted thread FB time....
« Last post by re japi on Today at 05:56:41 AM »
Looks like really solid and good car. Nice 
3rd generation RX-7's / Re: A Picture of Your RX-7 - Everyone!
« Last post by re japi on Today at 05:55:05 AM »
Damn nice LHD! For sale maybe? 
1st generation RX-7's / Re: 1st GEN GALLERY ? ?
« Last post by Casey on Today at 12:11:59 AM »
So, an FD and a 1st Gen in your collection Any more? 
  Theodoros  Just seen the picture you posted of your FD 
1st generation RX-7's / Re: 1st GEN GALLERY ? ?
« Last post by CrazyWaters on April 21, 2018, 09:45:35 PM »
This is my sa22c 12A engine.
3rd generation RX-7's / Re: A Picture of Your RX-7 - Everyone!
« Last post by CrazyWaters on April 21, 2018, 09:39:56 PM »
This is my fd.
Name:  Theodoros EpitideiosBorn:  GreeceAge: 38Job:  I have a wood processing company, with a basic product the wooden pallet Likes: Rotary cars, football, basketball, Travelling.
« Last post by boosted on April 21, 2018, 09:14:22 PM »
Its a friday pick up...once i sorted truck work etc gonna be fun me thinks with ceased brakes and no clutch can winch onto trailer but getting it off might be a challenge...thinking forward already towing it off with subaru...shogun subaru tug o war challenge.hopefully they free at the winching on part...Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Grant Monkhouse on April 21, 2018, 09:09:39 PM »
Can’t wait to here them on the anti lag on the starting lineSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by Casey on April 21, 2018, 09:08:27 PM »
Congratulations Jon  Looks like you have a good one there 
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5