Recent posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 5
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: Rotus Project Build
« Last post by Jamie R on December 12, 2018, 09:57:13 PM »
How are your brake lights activated? In line pressure operated switch?
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: Clive's 400 BHP Super GT RX-8 Race Car
« Last post by boosted on December 12, 2018, 09:50:46 PM »
Whohoo...Go Christine...Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Jamie R on December 12, 2018, 09:49:16 PM »
Nice one! I found obp to be cheaper tbh, oh and the fly by wire pedal boxes are ridiculously priced, I'll settle for the ergonomics of floor mounted brakes and top hung accelerator like you have considering it all works. I did consider converting the stock accelerator pedal in to a shortened lever operated by a Bowden cable with a traditional [...]
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Clive's 470 BHP Super GT RX-8 Race Car
« Last post by clive on December 12, 2018, 09:36:13 PM »
This post is a thank you post to all you good people who have either assisted or supported my efforts through thick and thin, initially to get the car to win races and now to become a Championship Winning RX-8.  Because I was racing in a different series, on the day of the end of year Track Attack Trophy presentations, I obviously did not att [...]
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: TODAYS QUICK PIC
« Last post by clive on December 12, 2018, 07:27:26 PM »
Mad Mike Whiddett's new 3 Rotor "in action"
3rd generation RX-7's / Re: BOOSTED FD BUILD.
« Last post by Casey on December 12, 2018, 05:16:06 PM »
  Great news Jon 
1st generation RX-7's / Re: Another Boosted thread FB time....
« Last post by boosted on December 12, 2018, 04:13:44 PM »
Few days to contemplate sale and happy its gone. To many cars and not enough cash to do them all. Once it done wouldve parked up like eunos so best somebody else enjoys it. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
3rd generation RX-7's / Re: BOOSTED FD BUILD.
« Last post by boosted on December 12, 2018, 04:11:28 PM »
Well been out for a hour and all good. Straight as a die at speed. Brakes blimin good no shaking, boost temps all in check...happy bunny.Got a few funny looks...and a few thumbs up from school kids,pesky little shits!!!And in other news, im feeling great...about a week now hoping not to tempt fate....Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by boosted on December 12, 2018, 04:07:01 PM »
Heres mine, ill dig reciept out as that obp seems quite expensive....Looking about they seem tobe doing them with flyby wire now too.Looks like my go pedal pedal offset in piccy. Its not. The ally chequer plate is a little heel bridge as size 8 feet i could get a good pivot/pedal feel...epic now.Servoless wilwoods dynalites with mintex 1157s awesom [...]
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Japi's FC T2 Convertible
« Last post by re japi on December 12, 2018, 07:09:05 AM »
Unbelievable how much that did hurt  Yeah, I look fab 
« Last post by Jamie R on December 12, 2018, 06:51:15 AM »
http://www.obpltd.com/Pedal-Boxes/Pro-Race-V2/Floor-Mounted-Cockpit-Fit/2-Pedal-Unit-CF/2-Pedal-Unit-CF-Hydrualic-Clutch/Floor-Mounted-2-Pedal-Cockpit-Fit-Hydraulic-Clutch-Pedal-Box-OBP0167PRCI was looking at the above. I've not heard of obp before, but they get a lot of praise........
« Last post by boosted on December 12, 2018, 01:13:49 AM »
I run tilton pedal box. Clutch and brake.floor mounted with rx8 throttle pedal fly by wire.Your gonna need to keep the fly by wire rx8 throttle pedal.I dont have an issue with the 2. Careful positioning of the pedals and i fitted a heel plate..ill get a piccy later. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Next meet is Tuesday 15 Jan 2019. For further details, keep an eye on the RX-8 OC topic over here;https://www.rx8ownersclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=61788All Mazda rotary enthusiasts welcome 
I've just spoken with Aston at Essex Rotary. He's got a customer with an RX-8 (who is not on the forum; yet anyway  ) who booked his first ever trackday for 19 Dec (as title). However, Aston has advised him that his car isn't up to track work at this time and so the guy has asked if someone could make him an offer and take the [...]
« Last post by Jamie R on December 11, 2018, 09:52:50 PM »
Evening Jon, Just wondered if you were running the stock accelerator pedal with fly by wire in your westy? I'm eyeing up bias pedal boxes with a view to removing the accelerator pedal as it cable operated. Downside is they are floor mounted and the accelerator is top hung.........CheersJ
« Last post by boosted on December 11, 2018, 05:23:25 PM »
Gotta love a garage injury....had a few myself...I think that shade of eye shadow suits you!! Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by re japi on December 11, 2018, 05:16:34 PM »
Mazda Vs. Japi 1-0... Few days ago, hitted my head/eye to Mazdas skirt, hurt like #+/(#-) Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
Wanted Items / WANTED 13bt S5 turbo 2 engine
« Last post by R_Osbo on December 11, 2018, 12:32:59 PM »
I’m after a 13bt S5 engine out of a turbo 2 fc3s Would rather it be a running engine but don’t mined if it needs a rebuild Thanks in advance
Wanted Items / WANTED xcessive manufacturing LIM
« Last post by R_Osbo on December 11, 2018, 12:30:32 PM »
I’m after a xcessive manufacturing lower intake manifold if anyone has one for sale Thanks I’m advance
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: TODAYS QUICK PIC
« Last post by clive on December 11, 2018, 10:07:09 AM »
Rain Man 
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5