1. Skyline radiator (think R32)
2. FD front brake pads
3. FD front brake calipers
4. Skyline Front Brakes
5. MX5 Braided Brake line for clutch hose (slight modification required on bracket, and need to reuse washer as a spacer) £15 !
6. AE86 door mirrors
7. MX5 diffs drop into NA\'s FC
8. MR2 MKII pop-up light glass
9. FD thermostat will fit an FC and there is a Saab one that fits that has a lower opening temp.
10. FD Diff internals will fit an FC TII diff casing and give you an LSD.
11. FD Brake Master cylinder will fit TII and give better braking pressure
12. Rear FD Braided brake line can be used as a clutch line for the TII
13. FD RZ front callipers can take a 32mm front disc so bigger and wider front discs (from anything) can be fitted. Callipers will need a bracket to relocate it. I fitted M5 discs (335 x 30) to my FC using stock FD calipers with a spacer in the middle from Billet Bitz who used to advertise on here. The RZ caliper already has the spacer from mazda. The brakes were fantastic on track
14. Evo IX brembo brakes fit with minor mods on the FC fronts. Apparently you need to drill out the caliper bolt holes a little, and the rotors need machining down a small amount and the centre hole is a little narrow for the FC centre\'s so that needs to be machined out just a little. This will only work on 17" or above wheels, and may require a spacer as the calipers are a little wider.
15. MX3 ashtray is identical to the FC one.