Recent posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 5
Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: Drive off.
« Last post by boosted on December 10, 2017, 01:39:40 PM »
Id love 1 of them no hang on 2, 1 for front and 1 for the back of the house...or a 50 cal. In a revolving roof turret. What really annoys is the actual deceit....driving off which is basically saying F€£K you i knocked your rotten wooden fence down but i dont have the decency to stop and say sorry...As for the neighbour who crashed into my trail [...]
« Last post by Essex2Visuvesi on December 10, 2017, 11:49:42 AM »
Wonder if you'd need planning permission for one of these:-
Quote from: re japi on December 09, 2017, 12:26:44 PMQuote from: Essex2Visuvesi on December 09, 2017, 12:21:21 PMQuote from: re japi on December 09, 2017, 10:43:51 AMWell, first welcome. Second, if you want to import, we have one for sale here. Dont know much about it, I think its project. But I quess engine needs to be rebuilded anyways. Also, I [...]
« Last post by boosted on December 10, 2017, 09:51:10 AM »
Yep...should be 10 mph max its a cul de sac...the driver knew loud bang pulled off stopped then sped off...Police have their reg so when the 24hr report the incident is up theyll investigate...What with neighbour driving into my stationary trailer, this fence and pesky kids its time for CCTV and boulders! Boulders will look nice and beach em so the [...]
« Last post by clive on December 10, 2017, 09:13:39 AM »
Couple of these should do it  Seriously that is worrying that close to the road 
New to MRC - introduce yourself / Re: New member looking for a Veilside Fortune RX7
« Last post by clive on December 10, 2017, 09:05:56 AM »
Quote from: wheelfurb on December 09, 2017, 07:18:36 PMIs that Miguel from Newera Imports?Yes, same Miguel
« Last post by boosted on December 10, 2017, 07:55:12 AM »
Theyll be coming through the front room window next..im gonna take the fence down...well the half thats left and go up the whitehorse and get some bolders to edge my boundary...Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Drive off.
« Last post by boosted on December 09, 2017, 09:04:34 PM »
Some muppet reversed through my front fence...we heard the bang jumped up and pulled open the curtains to see them drive off stop and then boot it...got there reg and reported to Police... Blimey its a block paved cul de sac...been here 3 years fence has been hit 3 times..2 windscreen cracked by kids playing football and my trailer crashed int [...]
New to MRC - introduce yourself / Re: New member looking for a Veilside Fortune RX7
« Last post by wheelfurb on December 09, 2017, 07:18:36 PM »
Is that Miguel from Newera Imports?
« Last post by wheelfurb on December 09, 2017, 07:14:25 PM »
Will do. Thanks for that.
« Last post by clive on December 09, 2017, 05:41:09 PM »
Hello and  to MRC.Try contacting my old mate Miguel, mgvalero27@gmail.comHe acted as adviser for Tokyo Drift and bought all the cars once the filming finished, I think he bought three or four Veilside's and last one he kept was the real real one with all the right mods.He not only sells cars but he may be able to connect you up with prev [...]
« Last post by wheelfurb on December 09, 2017, 04:12:34 PM »
Thanks all for your comments. I am after a completed project. Have already enquired about 1 for sale in Japan. I have considered building one but to be fair it would probably cost more to do so.p.s what is the other RX7 forum people use?
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: Oh go on then...
« Last post by boosted on December 09, 2017, 03:59:08 PM »
Quote from: MightyCondor on December 07, 2017, 11:29:37 PMWill be interested to read your opinion of the track afterwards. Haven't heard much about it but given that it's one of my closer options I'll probably give it a go next year.Sent from my Pixel XL using TapatalkHome now the car was epic right up until it mashed an inner drive [...]
« Last post by re japi on December 09, 2017, 12:26:44 PM »
Quote from: Essex2Visuvesi on December 09, 2017, 12:21:21 PMQuote from: re japi on December 09, 2017, 10:43:51 AMWell, first welcome. Second, if you want to import, we have one for sale here. Dont know much about it, I think its project. But I quess engine needs to be rebuilded anyways. Also, I can give you contact info for English dude who import [...]
Quote from: re japi on December 09, 2017, 10:43:51 AMWell, first welcome. Second, if you want to import, we have one for sale here. Dont know much about it, I think its project. But I quess engine needs to be rebuilded anyways. Also, I can give you contact info for English dude who imports cars here (Finland) to UKhttps://m.nettiauto.com/mazda/rx- [...]
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: Oh go on then...
« Last post by boosted on December 09, 2017, 11:51:38 AM »
Its blimin cold here and i spun on first go lol. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
« Last post by re japi on December 09, 2017, 10:43:51 AM »
Well, first welcome. Second, if you want to import, we have one for sale here. Dont know much about it, I think its project. But I quess engine needs to be rebuilded anyways. Also, I can give you contact info for English dude who imports cars here (Finland) to UKhttps://m.nettiauto.com/mazda/rx-7/9225028?vifAdCount=3&vifNav=YLähetetty minun E [...]
« Last post by Jit on December 08, 2017, 10:59:47 PM »
I actually feel like the most cost effective way might actually be to build one!
« Last post by Jit on December 08, 2017, 10:56:29 PM »
What you’re looking for isn’t all that common. Last time I checked there was only one for sale in Japan. If memory serves me correctly it was based on a 99 spec FD, in the original fortune colours of orange and black. The price was an eye watering £33000 in Japan. So by the time you’ve got that here (even if you ship it RORO), I wouldn’t e [...]
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5