Author Topic: Neweraparts  (Read 11311 times)

Jimjitsu

Neweraparts
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 10:22:19 AM »
Quote from: Brett
It is for this reason we have an advertising disclaimer - I\'m sure that if you called up Newera again, explained how unhappy you are with the current level of service and requested a better soloution they would help you out. I\'ve never had any dealings with them myself - but they seem to pride themselves on their level of service.
Also, we have an advertisers feedback section Here for this sort of thing - so I will move this thread into the appropriate section.

Thanks,

Brett
ermm im not intrested in leaving newera feedback i just want to talk about my experiance with other fd owners/friends so i think you have moved it to the wrong section it is in the fd section because i wanted to talk about it with fd owners regarding fd parts if you want i will make another thread in the feedback section giving my feedback regarding this matter.I did request a better soloution from newera the answer was the same "sorry cant help" etc

Offline Matt_K

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Neweraparts
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 10:34:52 AM »
Quote from: Jimjitsu
i called the number on there website so i spoke to whoever answers the phone there the response was as stated above this item should be boxed as you recieved it this is how i recieved it

That\'s nothing like I got mine... speak to miguel, he\'ll sort you out. As Brett said.. newera seem to pride themselves on their service.

Jimjitsu

Neweraparts
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 10:36:56 AM »
Quote from: Matt_K
That\'s nothing like I got mine... speak to miguel, he\'ll sort you out. As Brett said.. newera seem to pride themselves on their service.
where do i find this miguel?

Offline Brett

• Administrator
  • MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fc3s.co.uk/
Neweraparts
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 10:55:06 AM »
ermm im not intrested in leaving newera feedback i just want to talk about my experiance with other fd owners/friends so i think you have moved it to the wrong section it is in the fd section because i wanted to talk about it with fd owners regarding fd parts if you want i will make another thread in the feedback section giving my feedback regarding this matter.I did request a better soloution from newera the answer was the same "sorry cant help" etc

Not wishing to sound obstructive old boy, but this thread is feedback, good or bad.  If it was a thread purely about a broken commander then fair enough I would leave it in the 3rd gen section, but you can\'t entitle it \'Newearparts\' with thumbs down, rant about how bad they are and then claim its not feedback!
 I\'d have thought sticking this in the feedback section would be a good thing surely?  Plus, by sticking it here a rep\' of Newera will see it asap and surely give you a response?

:wave
At the end of the day, it\'s meant to be fun - not a political movement! :burnout
[xbox.card]BrettMRC[/xbox.card]

Paul1982

Neweraparts
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 11:01:10 AM »
By the looks of the packaging - Newera send straight from Japan any so they wouldnt have any in stock in the UK.

But as far as i was concerned - its not about the blame of who broke it, its how the service is delivered.

Newera\'s insurance will cover it - and they can\'t do anything until the item has been returned.

But i have had companies asking for photographic evidence who then take it into there own hands to get something out in the meantime (showing good customer service) even though they don\'t have too.

Offline iaint

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Neweraparts
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 11:04:20 AM »
I can fully understand newera expecting the defective part to be returned.  I\'ve had damaged goods delivered before - sometimes due to poor packaging but more often than not due to the lack of care taken by the delivery company.

Newera need the part back to claim compensation, it\'s a term of the deal with the courier, if they send out parts on a customer\'s word it\'s faulty then there\'s nothign to stop them being ripped off.

It\'s only when reasonable diligence hasn\'t been taken by the company in terms of rectifying and problems that one has a right to get shouty about it.

I\'ll certainly leave feedback for a vendor/tuner/etc when I buy from them positive or negative BUT I\'ll always give them a fair crack at resolving issues first - it\'s only reasonable.  I don\'t see newera refusing to actually replace the damaged item though!

"The way to do is to be." - Lao Tzu

Offline M@r]{

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Neweraparts
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 11:17:26 AM »
Its fair enough Newera need the part back to claim but why should Jim.... have to wait for them to receive it back, a claim to go through, them to be paid etc until he receives the goods he ordered and paid for.

What Newera should do is order a replacement to be sent to Jim... as soon as they receive the faulty one back.

I\'ll be keeping an eye on how they handle this - its risky enough buying direct from Japan but you pay extra through the likes of Newera to give you peace of mind

Jimjitsu

Neweraparts
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 11:22:53 AM »
I have allready had my response from newera so a "rep" seeing it I think will make little difference and I really dont care that much that the thread has been moved also im not looking for a argument with a moderator feel free to delete the entire thread if you wish all i expected newera to say was "ok send it back and we will get another in the post for you" not "send it back because we have to make a claim then send you a new one" all im going to do now is claim through paypal and send them this one back when the claim has been settled i dont want another part from newera now as im shocked and angry at the response i was given
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:30:38 AM by Jimjitsu »

Offline Brett

• Administrator
  • MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fc3s.co.uk/
Neweraparts
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 11:26:44 AM »
No ones talking about wiping any threads or falling out, but by putting this in a more appropriate area people can make up their own minds :yes

:wave
At the end of the day, it\'s meant to be fun - not a political movement! :burnout
[xbox.card]BrettMRC[/xbox.card]

Offline iaint

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Neweraparts
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 11:50:53 AM »
I have allready had my response from newera so a "rep" seeing it I think will make little difference and I really dont care that much that the thread has been moved also im not looking for a argument with a moderator feel free to delete the entire thread if you wish all i expected newera to say was "ok send it back and we will get another in the post for you" not "send it back because we have to make a claim then send you a new one" all im going to do now is claim through paypal and send them this one back when the claim has been settled i dont want another part from newera now as im shocked and angry at the response i was given

Are you sure that the were saying they wouldn\'t send you a replacement until they\'d made a claim against teh shipping/postal company?

I would expect it to be a case of as soon as they receive the broken part back from you they\'ll send out a new one and then claim back for the damage independantly...

"The way to do is to be." - Lao Tzu

Offline monkey-fd3s

• Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
Neweraparts
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 12:17:57 PM »
I\'ve ordered lots of parts off Newera, mostly dealing with Miguel or Tanaka

Every part i\'ve had from them has been perfect and they are usually very helpful and informative.  

Recently i ordered a part off them and they were nearly £100 cheaper than another supporting vendor on here.

I just wanted to give a different point of view on Newera to keep it balanced.

Jimjitsu

Neweraparts
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 03:40:14 PM »
Quote from: iaint
Are you sure that the were saying they wouldn\'t send you a replacement until they\'d made a claim against teh shipping/postal company?

I would expect it to be a case of as soon as they receive the broken part back from you they\'ll send out a new one and then claim back for the damage independantly...
i was told they would have to recieve the other one first so they could assess it then contact the courier involved to claim back for it when i said cant you send me one in the mean time as i have paid for it i was told that damage in shipping is not there responsibility and they would try to sort it out for me they have sent 100\'s and never had a problem blah blah blah
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 03:42:47 PM by Jimjitsu »

Offline ro284

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
Neweraparts
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2007, 10:06:01 AM »
i was told they would have to recieve the other one first so they could assess it then contact the courier involved to claim back for it when i said cant you send me one in the mean time as i have paid for it i was told that damage in shipping is not there responsibility and they would try to sort it out for me they have sent 100\'s and never had a problem blah blah blah,

The bottom line is the item was obviously not packaged well enough to survive shipping! Saving money on packaging is very poor, false economy, one lost customer already! I wonder how it would be if the item was of even higher value and needed urgently! then you get all this crap!

12A    Newera should send a replacement in the meantime though surely?

Absolutely right 12A

Bad luck Jim, And thanks for the thread i was going to go for one these, but won\'t risk it, will go elsewhere,

FEED Rocket

Neweraparts
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2007, 05:00:08 PM »
Miguel is back next Monday or you can speak to Allen who is very helpful. Call them on 02078714991. Call early as they are 9 hours in front. Trust me they will sort this all out.

Jimjitsu

Neweraparts
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2007, 06:14:49 PM »
I allready said many times I have allready called them on that number you have there I didnt get the guys name who I spoke to the answer they gave me is posted above never said they were not going to sort it out my problem is the way there going to sort it out