Author Topic: Neweraparts  (Read 11270 times)

Jimjitsu

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« on: August 31, 2007, 08:36:27 AM »
Ordered a nice R magic holder for my new power fc thats on the way and it arrived broken after speaking to newera on the phone they said that its not there problem that its broken in transit?!?!? and i would need to send it back to them so they can try to claim it from japanese post all the time i have to wait for them to sort this before i get a replacement rubbish service i would gladly send this back but im not going to sit around and wait for them to sort it i paid for something that i never recieved and to just say "well we have sent 100\'s of them" and "its not are fault" is poor service i wont order from them again
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 04:48:44 PM by Brett »

FEED Rocket

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 08:42:06 AM »
I\'ve never really had problems with but i can see your concern. Speak to Allen he will sort it out for you mate.

Jimjitsu

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 08:48:21 AM »
Quote from: FEED Rocket
I\'ve never really had problems with but i can see your concern. Speak to Allen he will sort it out for you mate.
not really sure who i spoke to but the reply was its not are fault if it gets damaged in transit well guess what newera it is your problem

Jimjitsu

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 08:49:34 AM »
claim filed with paypal i will be going for a full refund and ill get my stuff elsewhere

Jimjitsu

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 08:58:05 AM »
A pic of what i recieved kinda silly to send something fragile in a jiffy bag

Offline iaint

  • Major Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 4,183
  • Karma: +14/-0
    • View Profile
Neweraparts
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 09:30:57 AM »
Just ordered one of these, paid on CC so, if the packaging is not sufficient to guarantee safe delivery I\'ll leave it up to them to make the claim back from Newera.  

Hopefully this was a one-off mistake by their packing team...

"The way to do is to be." - Lao Tzu

Jimjitsu

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 09:35:57 AM »
Quote from: iaint
Just ordered one of these, paid on CC so, if the packaging is not sufficient to guarantee safe delivery I\'ll leave it up to them to make the claim back from Newera.
 
Hopefully this was a one-off mistake by their packing team...
well hopefully they will learn from this mistake and send something that is fragile in a box putting it in a jiffy bag with a bit of bubble wrap around it just is not a safe way to post it and now i am expected to wait while they ask me to send it back so they can claim and then after that they will send a new one :/

J.j.

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 09:38:27 AM »
this is far from first "packaging" problem of their.  you should have seen the state my bumper arrived.  showed me a shinning good one then sent me something that was no better than what you usually see in scrap yard :spank

Jimjitsu

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 09:43:58 AM »
Quote from: J.j.
this is far from first "packaging" problem of their. you should have seen the state my bumper arrived. showed me a shinning good one then sent me something that was no better than what you usually see in scrap yard :spank
if this is not a one or two incident thing then i would ask mrc to look into it as they have a banner at the top of the page i dont really want to click on a banner and get taken to a online shop that does this kinda business

GMJ

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 09:45:16 AM »
Quote from: Jimjitsu
Ordered a nice R magic holder for my new power fc thats on the way and it arrived broken after speaking to newera on the phone they said that its not there problem that its broken in transit?!?!? and i would need to send it back to them so they can try to claim it from japanese post all the time i have to wait for them to sort this before i get a replacement rubbish service i would gladly send this back but im not going to sit around and wait for them to sort it i paid for something that i never recieved and to just say "well we have sent 100\'s of them" and "its not are fault" is poor service i wont order from them again


Unfortunatley, this is how a mail order company works. They need the product so they can claim the money back from the post service, other wise they\'re out of pocket. I had a similar problem with a body kit I order. The delivery company drove a fork lift truck through the box contain the body kit and then delivered it as if nothing was wrong :2Mad

The body kit had to go back so the company can claim the insurance money.

It\'s a pain and you\'re without your product but that\'s the system.

12A

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 09:53:10 AM »
Newera should send a replacement in the meantime though surely?

Jimjitsu

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 09:55:32 AM »
Quote from: GMJ
Unfortunatley, this is how a mail order company works. They need the product so they can claim the money back from the post service, other wise they\'re out of pocket. I had a similar problem with a body kit I order. The delivery company drove a fork lift truck through the box contain the body kit and then delivered it as if nothing was wrong :2Mad
 
The body kit had to go back so the company can claim the insurance money.
 
It\'s a pain and you\'re without your product but that\'s the system.
its not a system i have ever heard of i have no problem sending the part back so newera can make a claim but they should dispatch what i paid for while they try to sort that out. and what happens in the event they are unable to make a claim what do i get then "sorry bud thats life" :Nono!  i dont think so my partner runs a shop and if she sends something out and it gets damaged she refunds or exchanges straight away that is the way you do good business it is not down to the customer if something is packaged badly or damaged in the post you pay for something you should receive it as described if you dont full refund or immediate replacment

Offline Matt_K

  • Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 315
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Neweraparts
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007, 09:59:26 AM »
I bought one of these from Newera and it came fine.. in a box 4x bigger than the item and surrounded by so much packing and padding...

I\'d really put it down to 1 mistake by their packing team. Newera are by all means, an excellent company. Can you get in touch with miguel? he\'s a good guy and I\'m sure he would sort you out if you contacted him direct.

Offline Brett

  • Administrator
  • MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
  • *****
  • Posts: 9,924
  • Karma: +27/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fc3s.co.uk/
Neweraparts
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007, 10:07:48 AM »
Quote from: Jimjitsu
if this is not a one or two incident thing then i would ask mrc to look into it as they have a banner at the top of the page i dont really want to click on a banner and get taken to a online shop that does this kinda business



It is for this reason we have an advertising disclaimer - I\'m sure that if you called up Newera again, explained how unhappy you are with the current level of service and requested a better soloution they would help you out.  I\'ve never had any dealings with them myself - but they seem to pride themselves on their level of service.
 Also, we have an advertisers feedback section Here for this sort of thing - so I will move this thread into the appropriate section.

Thanks,

Brett
At the end of the day, it\'s meant to be fun - not a political movement! :burnout
[xbox.card]BrettMRC[/xbox.card]

Jimjitsu

  • Guest
Neweraparts
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 10:09:11 AM »
Quote from: Matt_K
I bought one of these from Newera and it came fine.. in a box 4x bigger than the item and surrounded by so much packing and padding...
 
I\'d really put it down to 1 mistake by their packing team. Newera are by all means, an excellent company. Can you get in touch with miguel? he\'s a good guy and I\'m sure he would sort you out if you contacted him direct.
i called the number on there website so i spoke to whoever answers the phone there the response was as stated above this item should be boxed as you recieved it this is how i recieved it