Recent posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 5
1st generation RX-7's / Re: Finnish race car project
« Last post by clive on June 24, 2017, 10:51:38 PM »
Even with the new battery, give it a tow to start because if its been turning slow and not starting it will be flooded
Yes, I understand. We are going to see all castles, old churches and old towns in that area. Thurday, friday and monday is days for do that When you are arriving and leaving Lelystad?Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
« Last post by re japi on June 24, 2017, 05:19:20 PM »
We are sure that this battery is gone. So he have to get frech new one... We think that first smokes from that engine were really close. But not now... :/Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
Events Calendar / Re: Meeting up arrangments for Friday 30th - for Rotarystock
« Last post by kev-yorks on June 24, 2017, 10:44:44 AM »
List time: those meeting at Morrison's to leave at 10.15am for the ferry port:-1. Malcolm & Gwyn2. Clive & Lisa3. Kevin & Sharon
Part of the deal with my better half for the weekend to do something non-car related on the Sunday, as we'll be at RotaryStock all Saturday 
« Last post by Casey on June 24, 2017, 10:28:28 AM »
Hoping a freshly charged battery is all that's needed. Awaiting video of the engine running 
MRC Shop / Re: 50th Rotary Annivsary t-shirts
« Last post by Casey on June 24, 2017, 10:23:20 AM »
Brilliant, well done Lisa for organising this 
Ref above/last post, Lisa has started a new topic re meeting up in the UK prior to travelling over to Rotarystock.... Link here: http://mazdarotaryclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=84329
MRC Shop / Re: 50th Rotary Annivsary t-shirts
« Last post by Lisa on June 24, 2017, 10:10:16 AM »
I have finally managed to get these printed and should have them with me ready to take to Rotarystock on Friday and sell them to Rotary fans on Saturday  Nest week I will get the details up on the club shop for people to buy.
« Last post by Lisa on June 24, 2017, 10:06:49 AM »
List time: those meeting at Morrison's to leave at 10.15am for the ferry port:-1. Malcolm & Gwyn2. Clive & Lisa
« Last post by Casey on June 24, 2017, 10:05:52 AM »
Thanks Lisa  List time: those meeting at Morrison's to leave at 10.15am for the ferry port1. Malcolm & Gwyn2.
Nooooo!  Dont do that Casey!
Events Calendar / Meeting up arrangments for Friday 30th - for Rotarystock
« Last post by Lisa on June 24, 2017, 09:59:33 AM »
Just in case anyone has missed this have posted as a separate thread:- Sounds a good idea to meet up at/near Dover for those of us on the 11.10am Ferry. Meeting in Dover itself (having tried it in the past) isn't too easy, as there aren't many places people can wait up. Does anyone know of a location we could use?Best I could see on a sea [...]
« Last post by re japi on June 24, 2017, 09:55:43 AM »
Well, after long and agognizing wait, yesterday we finally tryed to start the red beast... Oil is moving nicely, good fuel pressure,  everything ok...and anticlimax. She wont start... :/ Getting spark and fuel. So battery might be too weak... Crap... Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
MRC Forum / Re: Any Auto Electricians in North London?????
« Last post by Casey on June 23, 2017, 08:10:18 PM »
Not quite North London, but depending on what exactly needs doing, you could try Aston at Essex Rotary, based in South Ockendon, Essex. Aston has experience of working on older Mazda rotaries and did a great job installing gauges and associated wiring in my RX-8.
RX-8's / Re: Exiled Vikings Long Orange Project
« Last post by exiled-viking on June 23, 2017, 07:11:53 PM »
Thanks chaps for the feed Back it should look  when I get the parts back from being Dipped..... just finished spraying up all the other parts and Brackets today ready for assembly....... P.s getting the front end parts back next week so the front end build will be going on the car soon watch out for the pics.....
MRC Forum / Any Auto Electricians in North London?????
« Last post by rxkid on June 23, 2017, 04:45:08 PM »
Hi Any auto electricians in North London? Need some auto electrical work done on old mazda. Please get in touch.Thanks
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Wanted - Light switch unit for FC turbo 2
« Last post by chrisj on June 23, 2017, 12:46:34 PM »
Thanks mate, I am still looking for one as all the other leads have fell through  cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Wanted - Light switch unit for FC turbo 2
« Last post by jeted on June 23, 2017, 12:37:49 PM »
I haven't found it yet sorry I know it is in there and until 3 weeks ago I knew exactly where it was but had a tidy up and now I can't fined it I will keep looking Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I very much doubt you will find any for sale in uk. you would need to speak with an importer to search specifically for that model. beware.. deep pockets required.  last spirit r a spec I was go through auction sold for 27k. so by time its landed in uk its near £35/6k otr
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5