Recent posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 5
RX-8's / Re: MX-5 NC with RX-8 231 Engine
« Last post by Paul_13 on Today at 10:33:59 PM »
303 miles covered now Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
1st generation RX-7's / Re: Another Boosted thread FB time....
« Last post by boosted on Today at 06:22:20 PM »
She just had the last laugh..new plugs fired straight up all running excellent drove off drive around estate and clutch pedal went to floor again..slave and fork slippage.I gave the guy back a £100 towards whatever it is...young tank driver in the army so its off to an army base workshop. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Paul_13 on Today at 06:16:14 PM »
Dsc ring was 180' out. Dsc is quite sensitive, might need to change tyres and get tracking done properlySent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Events Calendar / Re: Rotarystock 2019 NETHERLANDS - Save the date
« Last post by LynneE on Today at 06:00:37 PM »
Hello!This event sounds great, and I would like to register my interest. I will need to call in a few favours to request the time off work, but should be able to confirm my attendance (or not!) about 6 weeks beforehand, if that's OK?Unfortunately, I may have to make the trip over on my own on the Saturday - it depends how much time off I can a [...]
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Japi's FC T2 Convertible
« Last post by re japi on Today at 05:28:40 PM »
Doritos in bath Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
« Last post by re japi on Today at 05:27:35 PM »
Sad... Rotary enthusiast?  Some one we know?Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
« Last post by boosted on Today at 04:48:22 PM »
Yep, its going to a good home, being picked up tonight..Too many cars not well enough to maintain them all  Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Casey on Today at 04:45:06 PM »
Nice find 
« Last post by Casey on Today at 04:43:59 PM »
  Ah well, at least you can say you did have a FB 
« Last post by boosted on Today at 04:39:56 PM »
Sold...Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by boosted on Today at 04:38:47 PM »
Yay welldone..Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Paul_13 on Today at 04:22:05 PM »
Fixed! Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Cosmo's and Other Rotary Powered Vehicles / Re: Westory Progress.
« Last post by boosted on Today at 11:19:48 AM »
Quote from: rote8 on Today at 10:22:39 AMQuote from: Jamie R on Today at 09:17:23 AMYou ever done Nurburgring in the westy?Quote from: boosted on Today at 09:25:13 AMIve never been in any car tbh...i dont like the fact youve gotta pay for the barriers and recovery....i dont know any other circuit that operates this policy i dont agree with it but i [...]
« Last post by boosted on Today at 11:14:20 AM »
1 of these stickers...fds been...Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: TODAYS QUICK PIC
« Last post by Jamie R on Today at 10:31:59 AM »
Those arches are the mutts nutsLook a bit outta place on my Volvo 1800 eh Jon lol I do like that style though.
« Last post by Jamie R on Today at 10:28:20 AM »
That's a fair point Jon, and yes rote8, agreed maybe not a sedate pace, but not full chat. Back to uk, I heard yesterday they're shutting down rockingham, my cousin who is also rx8 owner lives nearby loves the place. I think donnington may be closer to me than castle Combe, but not a lot in it, I need somewhere to break me in gently lol
« Last post by rote8 on Today at 10:22:39 AM »
Quote from: Jamie R on Today at 09:17:23 AMYou ever done Nurburgring in the westy?Quote from: boosted on Today at 09:25:13 AMIve never been in any car tbh...i dont like the fact youve gotta pay for the barriers and recovery....i dont know any other circuit that operates this policy i dont agree with it but its their rules. I watch all the vids on y [...]
« Last post by boosted on Today at 09:30:15 AM »
I recently crashed at combe and the marshalls were great...guy got me a crowbar to prise wing off tyre so no tyre damage when car moved..he put his arm round me too...in father son way i needed that lol!!..3 guys rebuilt the barrier with a tractor thing....and then once in pits another guy came and checked me over finger to nose check...So helpful [...]
« Last post by boosted on Today at 09:25:13 AM »
Ive never been in any car tbh...i dont like the fact youve gotta pay for the barriers and recovery....i dont know any other circuit that operates this policy i dont agree with it but its their rules. I watch all the vids on youtube and looks like a riot! But risking my car is 1 thing then being landed with a huge bill too puts me off. Sent from my [...]
« Last post by Jamie R on Today at 09:17:23 AM »
I would say you've considered everything I'm throwing at you already.  Im kinda teaching you how to suck eggs ole bean. Slightly diff topic..... You ever done Nurburgring in the westy?
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5