I'm posting this ad on behalf of friend who is not on the forum, his contact details will be at
the bottom of the ad, so please any questions/inquiries/pic requests should be sent to him
at the number provided.
1993 Single Turbo FD3S up for sale....this is a very clean and fully loaded rex, specs are as follows...
- Haltech PS1000 engine management ECM
- LS2 coils
- 12mm magnecor leads
- Large street port engine
- Rotatiing Assy Fully Balanced, built with with east coast apex seals, atkins rotary upgraded corner and side seal.
- 10mm stud kit replacing factory through bolts.
- High pressure oil regulator
- Xcessive manufacturing alloy sump + Xcessive LIM,
- matched ported upper intake
- full function engineering trigger kit (Hall Effect)
- rotary works 90mm throttle body.
- sard fuel rail with injector dynamics 1000 & 2000 injectors.
- Fuel Lab pressure regulator
- Jay Racing pro series in tank fuel pump
- Full race motorsport turbo manifold with Matching borg warner s300sx airwerks turbo.
- twin tial MVR 44 water cooled wastegates with screamer pipes,
- Turbosmart Raceport BOV,
- lightweight chrome moly flywheel with carbonetics blade clutch.
- Rad Tec Vmount radiator and intercooler.
- All oil, fuel, and coolant lines are braided with aircraft alloy fittings, and Silicone hoses.
- Devilsown water/meth injection.
- Himni Racing engine mountings.
- Dragon performance Diff brace.
- 3"stainless steel exhaust system.
- Megan Racing rose joint suspension arms.
- Big brake conversion with braided brake lines.
- 19" wheels, Feed front bumper.
- Halo headlight conversion
As you can see this is an absolute monster, capable of some nice figures. If you require further information/pics or have any queries
contact the owner Gary, here are his details.
Car is located in Reddich Worcester, I believe he is asking £13,000 or open to sensible offers.
Here are some pics.....